Newbie looking for beginner friendly RP community/guild

As the title says, while I’m not a complete newbie to RP in general (my main experience being tabletops and forum RP) I am new to it in WoW.

I have a TRP profile set up and everything but joining a guild feels daunting so I’m not sure where to turn, since I am a beginner I’ve already made some mistakes in the few RP encounters I’ve had which are definitely learning experiences but I would like to join a guild that would be okay with me still learning and be alright with me asking “dumb” questions about WoW RP.

I should mention I mainly play on Horde side as well and the only character I’ve used so far for RP is my Forsaken Warlock (the guild they’re in is just one me and some friend use for alts, so leaving it on some characters is fine)

3 Likes

First off, welcome to AD/RP.
It’s always nice to see some people getting into RP. I’d say go ahead and have a look at which guild gets your attention the most.
I hope to see you in the future!

3 Likes

What kind of concept are you aiming for?

I’ll be honest and say I’m not really sure, the character I’ve created isn’t very focused on faction conflicts and such and I think for starting out I’d be more interested in city-based/light exploration type of guilds, if that makes sense

1 Like

I personally can recommend for Horde side beginners is the Iron Wolf Clan (an orc-clan guild that takes most races, a really friendly guild that takes time to help its newbies, but sadly doesn’t take undead) and the Valiant Accord (an exploration guild that takes most/all races, very friendly chaps with tailored events that revolve around exploration and mystery). You can find the Clan in Orgrimmar, and the Accord in Silvermoon.

For finding guilds you might like the look of, may I suggest attending the Shattered Sky Tournament this weekend and watching the different guilds. You might see a guild you like!

PS: I’d also suggest downloading the addon CrossRP, and having a stack of Elixir of Tongues for cross-faction RP!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.