[News] Gain the Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff

Stacks with everything I think.

3 Likes

Thank you, now i might actually level my Vulpera shammy. :kissing_heart:

The buff is crazy cool, my 118 monk with full heirlooms and rested is getting 9k xp per resource node gathered. Warmode off and no xp potion so you could very easily get 12-ish k. That means just 80-90 flowers/ore nodes picked for a full level in the 110-120 bracket.

I think there might be an Alchemy alt army in my future.

1 Like

this, plus looms, plus rested and I’m getting 3k xp for a bog standard mob kill at lvl 100

Is this live in the EU today too or will that be tomorrow?

Today, i got it on my alt.

Seeya at lvl 120

Finally someone made people stay at home! #flatteningthecurve

3 Likes

Nothing for classic players? as always. 0 Effort, just coping A-Z even with bugs from vanillia legacy.

1 Like

But what class should I level?

Mobile
Good for solo PvE and solo Warmode
Not DH

Answers on a post card :slight_smile:

Great idea and good news for many people, but can I remove this buff? I want leveling without this bonus, because I do “research” (how long is leveling now, how many quests
etc)

4 Likes

Totally bummed my computer fan broke earlier today so no gaming until I can get it repaired and lord knows when that will be. However chuffed for everyone else, stack those dings! Would sort my outstanding vulpera HA otherwise.

Survival Hunter.

I levelled as survival and not one alliance ganker walked away alive. Which is unfortunate for them as I tend to leave people alone unless they fire the first shot.

Excellent engage in harpoon with the 3 sec root.

Cheetah for emergency pursuit and escape.

Disengage for retreat or pursuit, just have to master the art of the jump rotate disengage to use for chasing. With Posthaste becomes a great answer to snares on you.

Ranged tar or frost trap for snare or interruption. Intimidation for additional hard CC, paired with muzzle you’re not easy prey for hard casters. Also FD to “interrupt” a cast on you. With PvP talent to cleanse on it, very strong. I minced a shadow priest completely by FDing his first mind blast on me post dotting, so removed the dots, insta trinketed the horrify and screwed his cast in the process then kicked his next panic spell. He went down very quickly after that. He wasted his fear way too early when I gapclosed him, but then I just harpooned back in.

Have a cunning pet out with a snare or MS ability to aid pursuit or wailing on healers. Masters call is another low cd answer to roots.

Once youre In melee you’re very difficult to shake off. Melee are a bit trickier but kite them with ranged Aspect spell until it’s down then engage. Taking the tar trap talent also helps massively against them, especially warriors.

1 Like

#nochanges?

7 Likes

:slight_smile: thanks, sounds good think I’ll give it a go.

I hope you will enjoy it. Survival is very fun and rewards a quick thinker as you have tools for a wide range of situations. It is also a decent pve spec and performs well in aoe or ST, but sadly cannot spec for both simultaneously.

Just don’t make the mistake of thinking you must melee. Only your AAs, raptor strike and interrupt require melee. You can still put out reasonable chip damage from afar to weaken targets before you hard engage more so if aspect of eagle is up. Just ensure you have intimidation or are quick with frost traps to interrupt people when out of melee.

1 Like

How about making it an optional thing for Classic?

4 Likes

This is gotta be a joke, logged on and it can’t even be clicked off, why couldn’t they make this optional like the anniversary token? I never asked for an exp buff, leveling is too fast already. How am i suppose to play now with this buff being forced upon my character? >.>
Cheers for those who are happy about it.

4 Likes

Then don’t play that char

1 Like

How is that a solution? I still want to play the chars, but this buff, or at least the fact it’s forced, makes me unable to. I only care about the lvling process, it’s the only reason i even play these days and this buff ruins it because it forces me to rush through it.

1 Like