Next Week - Horrific Vision Rewards Always Corrupted

This is a welcome change! The only corrupted item I’ve got is from my first weekly mythic chest and trying to keep up with people in mythics I’m running ATM is a bit disheartening when corruption is so relevant. Like you can do everything right in the dungeon but the throughput just isn’t there comparative to theirs.

I’ll be banking all my CV vials now for next week to try and get some much needed lottery catch-up.

If only some corruptions were not utterly useless and others completely broken, then this change would have been something. Until then; meh. Rather see a higher chance from like +15 M+, PVP etc.

1 Like

I solo-ed visions with arcane mage without too much trouble. It’s not hard if you use your abilities and plan ahead.

Did my first 5 mask at rank 11 cloak 462 ilvl. Since then we’ve gained the int proc, and gone from 35% effective sanity damage to 20%, increasing the timer by a solid 35% .Thralls shield isn’t impacted by daredevil so it’s only about 40-70 sanity if you don’t break it.

Bliz deliberately added a buff food that heals you for 2% hp every second in visions to smooth out personal survivability issues.

If you’ve got 460 ilvl are competent on your spec and willing to use consumables that are there for you then you can do a 5 mask run, many did it earlier, some without consumables, and some at lower item levels, even as classes or specs that aren’t as good as DH.

Was a (yet another) stupid decision to make it RNG in the first place, but you love your RNG…gotta keep us spinning that wheel.

3 Likes

Good Change! Now do the same for PVP, M+ and Raid. Because not erveryone wants to run that many visions.

A welcome change i gues :slight_smile:

How about having more PvP drops then 1 in 100 games.

3 Likes

good stuff!
i havnt cared to do them as of late, think i have 4-5 in bag.

About time you took action.

Now understand that visions with their limited runs per week and decaying ilvl is not good enough as a sole guaranteed source of nearly repeatable content.

Please consider making ALL mythic + drops be corrupted or with a 50% corrupted chance so that we can truly mix and match and try different corruption settings etc.

Thats what it should have been. Everything is now corrupted, players are to cleanse gear and keep pieces that are of interest.

this doesn’t change that we only get one item per week with useful ilvl? xd

Is it so hard to make every drop corrupted?

1 Like

Great change, btw 5 masks with ret is realy easy this week, Stormwind will be much harder :slightly_smiling_face:

imagine you wasted all your vessels on ID reset day (yesterday) and now they decide to change it… some ppl blasted up to 10 runs / char …

welcome change but gosh does that make loot in mythic raiding even more useless…

It is from next reset. This week doesnt matter :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! this is amazing news indeed!

Now, please add more masks!

on top of a 5% dmg taken reduction potion and ANOTHER 2% hp per sec potion.

Would you be able to direct me to any guides. not icy veins. TBH Im still trying to learn Arcane. Its very fun but punishing as well. Thrall eat me and spit me out. Got him to 39% on free go and havent went back.
My hunter and rogue had no problems there at all and downed him at will.

Good change

Thanks I just wasted 10 vessels yesterday to farm currency and complete my titan research. Next time I won’t be live beta testing your new patch for the first 6 months because I’m tired of getting screwed over like this. Not only is the entire corruption system a complete mess but now you are making desperate actions to attract more subscribers.

Getting those base non-corrupted items felt really unrewarding and this change invalidated several weeks of play time investment. This should have been done much sooner, ever since you removed the cap on coalescing visions to allow hoarding.

1 Like