[Night Elf & Worgen RP] A Place of Discourse & Controversy - Kaldorei Forum - 13th of March!

I’m afraid I won’t make it in time. Have fun!

1 Like

Thank you to anyone who showed up today! Though chaotic, I feel like exactly that added the specific charm to the event. Keep an eye out for the thread, I am sure we will discuss another topic soon enough!

Any feedback on what to improve would also be appreciated :pinching_hand:

Lastly, if anyone has a suggestion what the next topic of discussion could be, do leave a post here!

10 Likes

Thanks for the event! I enjoyed watching and the tension felt appropriate given the burning topic the discussions revolved around. Also enjoyed the annoyed remarks we Highborne got.

Took a couple of snaps of the gathering:
https://imgur.com/a/M2AwaI0

Looking forward to more of these!

P.S. Queteron is awesome

11 Likes

Loved the meeting, I loved some of the IC jabs at a lot of us around.

Also the insight of everyone’s voice, concern, heck even their distaste for the Alliance and the treaty was perfect.

Hope another one is done again soon, please.

6 Likes

Gah, i was told of this just today, so i couldn’t attend!

Nimmel struggles with a lot of grief for what happened and helplessness from the Alliance and the Neutrality as a whole.

Hopefully I can catch you next time, she could need a few ears to listen among those who feel the same. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sad to have missed it.

Wasn’t even because I had something else to do, just a textbook case of sleep depravity getting in the way. :pensive:

Happy to see the positive response, though. Hoping to make it for the next one!

7 Likes

I was hoping to attend, even tho my guild and I reside in Gilneas, unfortunately, it clashed severely with an event we are currently on with the Hammerguard. Hopefully, we will be able to attend the next one.

Hope it went well had wanted to attend but promised role play elsewhere unfortunately!

Thank you for hosting this gathering and nice to see all who showed up.

• turns to Wilcox* Next time my friend, next time. *
2 Likes

We’ve decided on a new topic: ’A crisis of faith- are Kaldorei turning their back on Mother Moon?'

This time a little less divisive, or at least in a different way, than the previous one! The current date is the 13th of March at 8 PM realm time on the outskirts of Astranaar. As usual you can see all the details in the main post. Excited for round two! Sign-ups for the speaker slots are now officially open. We aim for around five.

Brief reminder that warlocks, void elves, demon hunters and death knights will most likely be shooed away by the somewhat fanatic hosts!

12 Likes

I’m in! Unsure of which char, but it’ll be one of the two that you know.

5 Likes

Count me in! Like the previous one, this will be epic.

6 Likes

The Dirge of Teldrassil will be there for the next one, and we had great fun at the last one. Plenty of engaging RP was had. Looking forward to the 13th!

6 Likes

I would like to volunteer as a speaker for this topic if possible.

3 Likes

First off; allow me to apologize for not showing up to the first event, real life kept me busy, sadly!

As for how it looks currently; I shall be able to attend the second meeting, just not for it fullest, since I have to leave early due to sleep, due to work(again, grrrr)!

Do Gwyddo so I -atleast- know one person!

1 Like

City Elf approved! Good luck on what looks to be a fun event-

I mean, CURSE YOU TREE ELVES, VENGEANCE, etcetera.

1 Like

Is a non guilded (soon to realm change) druid free to attend?

1 Like

I believe it is open to any unguilded night elf.

1 Like

I would like to sign up to speak on this topic. I enjoyed the last one being in the crowd.

I’ll be there for sure. Happy to speak too, if needed. Some strong feelings on the matter!

2 Likes