Nightborne: the fixes we need

Are you trolling? Nightborne barely have any proper customization. 3 skins only?

if it was an Alliance race you would have a different opinion right now :coffee:

More love for the Nightborne :heart:

You got my support

1 Like

when SL comes out they better add new alternatives .

1 Like

Much thanks for the support guys, many Nightborne mains have race changed, but few dedicated people who still love them the way they are exists.

Dear Blizzard, at least talk to your community, at least say we will work or no we will not, so we can calm down.

2 Likes

still nothing new I bet …

I want changes to Nightborne and Lightforged. Blizzard, please rework the customisation for those races.

2 Likes

I have made a new thread, if you can support that one would be great as well.

1 Like

Nightborne is the fastest to customize in the game what are you complaining about . The race is fine. Dont waste our time.

Red hair for the ladies is all they need.

Mic drop

1 Like

Seriously? :unamused:

That’s a given considering how little customization there is for Nightborne.

Some things should not be served on a plate. If you want nighborne then do the requirements. Its called playing the game. Legion does not get enough credit to be honest. It was a good experience for me. Story telling was good. Hence i did all the requirements to play a nightborne.

But i would nt mind if they looked like the actual NPC’s as opposed to having a squished together nightelf face.

What am I doing then? How am I texting here if I’m not playing?

Am I asking something from the skies?
I am asking for Justice!

All allied races look like their NPC counterparts, but for some reasons it is fine for the Nightborne to look like nothing as their NPC counterparts. But look like knock off version of the Night-elf and the Nightborne.

1 Like

I agree with you. They should look like the NPC’s.

I am lvling one to get heritage armor. Was an interesting journey to get teh race but a bit disappointed once i got it. Now the grind to 50.

1 Like

You will like it once you will get it, but the chin piece on the females look akward tbh.

1 Like

I really want to make a Nightborne. I love the race so much, but every time I go into the character creation every option is just too ugly. Please give us the NPC faces, Blizzard. I beg you. Give us beautiful, youthful faces with squinted, arrogant eyes and pretty hairstyles!

1 Like

Your name tho <3 Kypros <3

1 Like

Blizzard writers haven’t forgotten about the Shal’dorei.

(there’s a new short story out and we are mentioned once, with Suramar mentioned twice.)

We just have to make sure the new design features crew haven’t forgotten about us.

2 Likes

Do you mind if sending a link? :o

Spoilers:

Summary

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/we-ride-forth

2 Likes

boom

/10chars

1 Like