NIS/ILS currency and prices

Hello,
recently I saw a new currency will be added to battle.net shop, It will be the new payment currency for some players. But I didn’t get the information of the following question.

What will be the pricing for WoW game times and other in game shop prices when the change will be applied ?

I hope you can give us some more information so it will be more clear.

Thanks!

1 Like

the price will be the same just converted

Over here you will see they did eleborate on the pricing. Unlike in this case just say it will be changed without telling the pricing.
I just ask them to eleborate on pricing.

that thread is made because of adjustment most likely because of currency changing but at this point there is nothing that indicate that the price will be different just because they add several other currency so basicly the price will be the same just converted to the new currency.

I just got the email and my currency will be converted to RSD.
What worries me is the fee of conversion and if we’ll be losing a % of our payment with that.
I also really don’t want my currency to be converted to RSD, I want to use EUR as I am more than used to it.

Can we have an option to opt out of this???

you can try open a ticket to ask if it is possible for blizzard to set your account to use euro mainly.

1 Like

Just sent a ticket.
Really don’t like when these changes are made without an option to opt out of it. Especially when it comes to payment.

PayPal is already stealing a massive % of my payments as it’s converting dollars to euros automatically without giving us an option to change that.
I fear it’s going to be the same now with eur being converted to rsd.

i do understand what you mean but dont you have the option to use credit/debit card from your bank since that is normally a lower % for convertion?

Sadly all my money is being kept on PayPal due to tax problems here, because my country loves to grab money too.
Every month I can take a small chunk of that money to avoid having to pay a ridiculous amount of taxes to my country (over 50%).

Just generally frustrated by all the money grabbing lately and this email today gave me high blood pressure xD

i feel you on that one :sunglasses:
maybe have a look on revolut since that is currently the only suggestion i can think of atm and they have a free CC attached aswell but i dont know if it is available for you.

Bless!

I’ll take a look.

I’ll notify the thread here once I get response from the ticket :slight_smile:

much appreciated :sunglasses:

Got response and I’m fuming.

After taking a look into this the only way to change the currency would be changing the country on the account which would require document showing that a change of country happened, outside of that there isn’t a way to change the currency.

All these years I lived fine with using Euros as currency for WoW, but now there’s not even an option to continue using that without having to go through this hassle.
So now I have to be ok with having to lose a % for yet ANOTHER currency exchange.
:clap:

Is there any update on what the price shall be for the different currencies as well as the one talked about in this thread?

Given the amount of currencies and products affected it unfortunately wouldn’t be feasible to provide an exhaustive list beforehand.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. Just a quick question as the change happened already. How often the rate change between the currencies will be reevaluation and updated?

I don’t think they can really answer that considering there are currencies that weren’t reevaluated for over a decade. The likely answer is that they’ll do it as often as they see fit.

Well that’s a % loss for me in every way, given that PayPal is likely going to use conversion whenever I pay in currency that’s not euros.
Really unhappy with the change and wish I could continue paying in euros instead of currency from my country (we also use euros, which is absurd to change it).