No arena rewards

Hello, my character is not receiving any rewards from arenas and the only thing that is different is rating. I can sent you screenshots, record videos and Blizzard can check game logs.

I receive 0 honor and 0 conquest points and also zero progression towards quest goals. For both arenas and scrimishes. I have reported this as a bug many times and I have started reporting it few weeks ago. But its still broken and I dont know how and why. Im unable to create ticket about it and this was already in a similar thread on this forum, but the thread was just locked with no resolution or information whatsoever.

I have also tried removing addons and game cache folders. It was working (for a few matches) then it broke again. My friend have the same issue and also no rewars so it is not just me.

Playing the game does not make any sence now when I enjoy but cannot play competitive PVP matches with friends. I also have close to zero latency but 4s lags (even for guild members) - maybe some DDOS again Blizzard? Based on bug reports from other players Shadowlands feel more broken than ever before… and whats maybe even worst - I feel like getting banned from forums or the game for reporting real in-game issues is how Blizzard is dealing with problems now.

You’re not banned from the forums and Blizzard does not ban players for merely posting on the forums. On the previous thread there was even a reason given which you can read here:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/no-honor-and-conquest-points-from-arena/231029/8

Namely, that CS does not handle nor forward bug reports but you can do through the ingame bug report button.

My arena partner and myself are both not receiving Rated arena rewards from 2v2, either. We have a bug post here:

Rated Arena - Not Getting Rewards - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)