No honor and conquest points from arena

My brother and me tried to play arena again today, but unfortunately we almost never get any honor or coquest points (not only today, but all the time). It sometimes happens that we get a few honor points (15-30) but I can’t figure out any diffenrence between these games and the games where we don’t get anything.

My brothers conquest points are capped for this week, but this should not have an effect on mine, in my opinion. And like i said, neither of us are getting any honor points either, while neither of us is cappedon this end.

The only thing I could find, was this Topic, so I thought I could maybe try a ticket. The last disapointment has been a while. Yeah well, Blizzard doesn’t do Tickets anymore as it seems to me, or they just hate me…

I really hope I can get some help here, because I don’t know what else to do instead of continuing to reach blizzard on all channels (but publically in the forums) and getting spit in my face, time and time again basically.

1 Like

Hi Outhrir,

If you believe you’ve found a bug, please Report it via the usual bug reporting channels. We’re unable to assist with bug reports on the Customer Support forums.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

We have the same issue. I reported it as a bug with my friend week ago. Still the same thing. 2v2 arenas do not give us honor or conquest point. It does not matter if we win or loose. No progress for a great vault, no progress for weekly arena Q. And I’ve seen it in a world discussion as well. Even in arena scrimishes I don’t receive any honor points for winning and I have zero progression towards another weekly Q. Battlegrounds are working, but arena rewards are broken when I queue with friend.

1 Like

I also have the same problem and reported it as a bug. Haven’t received a point of honor or conquest in the past four wins with my friend and still missing about 1900 points from the cap.

2 Likes

I Have The Same Problem… I Win With Getting Now Conquest And When I Loose Not Getting Honor Either… Only Rating Changes With Win Or Loss :pleading_face:… Blizzard PleaseGive Us Our Honor And Conquest!

1 Like

Same thing happening to me and a friend. Both below weekly cap. We get rewards for Arena Skirmish, but when doing ranked Arena 2v2 we get no conquest or honer. Only the ranking change.

1 Like

So I have some Updates.
Finally a GM answered to my ticket and basically told me to file a bugreport, which i did …

My Brother(Neythrandir) and me tried ranked arena from time to time again, since, to see if anything would change. Well yesterday (04.01.21) it finally seemed like something happened. All of the sudden we received points for ranked arena as expected (wins & losses). Until today (05.01.21 00:21 CET), so we ended our session right there.

This evening (05.01.21 18:00 CET), we continued to try out our luck, but have been disapointed once more. We didn’t receive any points for any of the ranked arena games.
No matter who was the group leader and no matter if we won or lost, no points in ranked arena …
Just so I’ve mentioned it, arena skirmishes, BGs etc. work fine.

At this point, it is obvious to me, that this is a bug. I’ve also “updated” the bugreport yesterday (sent a new one with timestamps etc.). I’m just writing here, to avoid spamming the bugreport.

I really hope Blizzard is looking into this and can give us an update on this issue, even just if it’s that Blizzard handles this as a bug, since the GM told me, that he has no knowledge of such a bug and therefor can’t even compensate us for all the games where we didn’t get anything.

At this point I’m pretty much just trying to debug this, as far as I can from a users side and just hope, that Blizzard does something about it, since Arena is actually a huge chunk of the game for me personally.

2 Likes

This topic has been answered, and further discussion is not appropriate for these forums as the Customer Support forum is not the right place to report or discuss possible bugs.