No longer needed

No longer needed No longer needed

Hi Bouncy, welcome back to WoW! :slight_smile:

Although we are not on Silvermoon, if you are willing to consider a server transfer (you are welcome to give us a try by rolling an alt on Turalyon/Doomhammer first), it sounds like we might be a good fit for you!

Soul Crusaders, established in 2007, is in the process of rebuilding after a 3 year hiatus (2017 - 2020). Currently a social guild enjoying M+ (around +8-12 at the moment, sometimes getting timed, sometimes not), the goal is to work towards building a social raid team again. We are enjoying working as a team and building on our game skills in a no-pressure environment. This guild has been the starting point for some life-long (well, 10+years, haha!) friendships

Real life always comes first, so we might move a little slower than other guilds, but the point of the game is to enjoy it, not be stressed about it. We’re looking for solid long-term, non-toxic players of any experience level - new players are just as welcome as WoW veterans, aged 21+

We use Discord for voice comms and general chatter but do still have the old-school website with forums, events calendar and gasp application form.

You can find us via the guild finder on Turalyon/Doomhammer servers or you can send a request to sheira#1910

Ohh this does very much interest me. I would have to wait until next Friday to transfer my character. Because atm I am completely broke haha. But I really like the sound of your guild! So if it’s alright I’ll send a request to sheira#1910, and I’ll let you know once I have my character transferred?

1 Like

Hello!

Welcome back! =)

Ministry of Silly Wipes might be a good fit for you!
We’re quite new, but we have our own Discord, and spend a lot of time chatting to one another when we’re online.
There aren’t a lot of us just yet, but the people we have are a great bunch of people.
If it’s of interest to you, we are also trying to get set up with a Dungeon and Dragons game every fortnight in the Discord :smile:

You’re welcome to add me on bnet or Discord if you want to find out more!

bnet: Westie#2496
Discord: xWestie#9361