-Guild Recruitment Paused-

Due to desire to keep our community active, close and friendly, we have decided to pause guild recruitment for the time being. Thank you for your interest and all the best.

1 Like

Preference towards ranged dps and healers. Raid tanks are set in stone but always eager for more M+ tanks! No past experience needed, looking forward to hearing from you!

Roster is filling up fast, thank you everyone for the interest! Still looking to boost our M+ community! Raid spots are filling up fast but still on the look out for solid new raiders!

Updated thread to reflect guild developments

Hey. We are 3 DPS looking for a guild that does HC raiding and have M+ as a side activity. I added you on discord if you could spare some time to talk about it.

Still looking to further build our community!

Joined this guild about 3 weeks ago, best decision i made. Everyone is really nice and helpfull while also having good banter on discord and great fun overall!

I can highly recommend NLA as a guild of good players but also good people. There is a lot of activity even outside of core hours and everyone is friendly with people hanging out in discord even when not playing.

10/10 would join again.

Updated the thread again - looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hi there!

I am a returning player who stopped playing just before the BfA launch due to my studies. As I almost finished my masters degree, I am now returning to WoW and looking for a social guild that focusses primarily on heroic and mythic on the side and on Mythic+ dungeons (and sometimes PvP).

Regarding raiding, I peaked during WotLK with a server first on Algalon. I don’t aim to become a semi-hardcore raider, but I would like to join a guild that has a serious attitude towards raiding (for example trying Mythic if heroic becomes “too” easy) but has plenty of other stuff to do on off days (such as Mythic+).

As I am a returning player, I don’t have a character at 120 yet, but this week atleast one of my characers will be. My main probably will be a Disc/Spriest and as an alt my Resto Shaman.

I will finish my gaming pc tomorrow and will be able to start gaming from then. If this sounds interesting to you please let me know, and I will happily contact one of you tomorrow evening.

Cheers!

Hey man - Thank you so much for reaching out - add me on discord or battle.net to discuss this further - looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Renkin - NLA Recruiting Officer

Still looking to grow both our mythic plus and raiding community!

Updated thread with new contact information

Bump! I joined a few weeks ago and it revived my interest in WoW - the guild is full of people running keys of all levels, lots of geared people willing to help; several opportunities to raid (a couple HC runs, some normal for alts, achievement runs etc.) - most people have a lot of experience, but no longer want to raid Mythic.

Discord is genuinely full of people hanging out & chatting all day long as well! Strongly recommend reaching out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.