Non military/shop rp guild?

I was wondering if there were on the alliance side still rp guilds that are not shops. or heavily military orders. cause I’ve been looking for a few weeks with out any success really. some say they are non military but murcenary. ( but still got force uniforms, disciplinal training and military stances etc).

If not Anyone interested in forging one?

There are some around Stormwind, in fact many of them which I forgot their names! But having a look around there can help.

There are some, I’m part of a mercenary guild myself. Referring to the guild name connected to this char for instance.

Shameless self promotes :wink: Joking of course but there some around non the less.

My guild The Wayfarers Bond is a travelling/adventure guild. I know there are some more, but they are a bit harder to find. I made it cause I do not enjoy military or mercenary roleplay. You will not find us in Stormwind, cause we travel!

1 Like

oh read your post before, thought about visiting you sometime in stormwind if you around there.

been in stormwind for weeks. all i get invited to is heavy military or shops. haven’t passed one who’s none of it.

tbh I think wandering around stormwind waiting for a guild you like to invite you is not a great way to find a cool and good guild.

every guild worth a damn I’ve ever been in has been either one I actively sought and checked out or one with people I already knew were cool in before they invited me.

4 Likes

that is a fair thing. hence why i checked AA and forums but nothing much good more then shops and military to be found

Well what type of guild would you like to see? You´ve said that you don´t like military, mercenaries, shops, but what it is you like?

1 Like

Mercenary bits are accepted. just something more adventurish. No uniforms, no military stances. Something going out, doing missions with out all the needs of colours etc.

I think you will find many guilds focused on adventure (I´ve personally been in two in the past year) and from my experience, many mercenary guilds have players wear tabard at most (and of course a mog that doesn´t completely clash with the colors).

aye that’s what I’ve been thinking. But so far, been scouring the forums, AA page and even in game. thus far came upon nothing but shops and military orders.

Slap on a bit of blue paint and come check out Kirthaven! :beers:

I’m dark iron. I don’t think even wildhammer are that stupid XD

I’m reminded:

1 Like

fair. good thing i stay far away from that watery grounds

We do not recruit in Stormwind. We only go there if it makes sense for our travelling goals to arrive there or move through it. With Anduin being kidnapped and other restless news from Stormwind, my guild is completely avoiding it. We are even passing through the Searing Gorge and Burning steppes, instead of taking the tram there. Most of us aren’t fond of the city ooc either. It is too crowded and in my opinion has a lot of roleplayers who completely ignore lore. (I know there are great roleplayers there too, just hard to find them in the masses)

You can however find us in Redrige soon, whilst we slowly make our way to Westfall. While most guilds have, we haven’t reached the scourge invasion in our guild storyline yet. I am preparing for this to happen once we reach Westfall. If you wish to bump into us, feel free to whisper me!

And to add for the rest of this conversation. My guild has no uniforms, guild colors or tabards. Our guild crest is completely ooc and not used IC. I believe in creative freedom (within the boundries of lore) and dislike being forced in a uniform or guild colors.

There are quite a few of them and I think at least one is recruiting. Head to Stormwind Discord and look around for shop-specific channels and/or ask in the main OOC chat channel.

He was interested in non shop or military guilds :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.