Nordrassil Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Nordrassil in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

Judge (Human Paladin) - hoping to reconnect with anyone who remembers this character. I do have memories of adventuring through the low levels with a rogue named Harlan (?) - most evenings ended up with a round of drinks in IF.

Brutalle ( Human Warrior)
Guilds - Phoenix Rising, Sanctus, alt guild were Dethroned , Banished

Remember my mate Bubbles and arenas with him was a laugh

My pvp nemesis but loved going 1v1 with him Bitanga UD Rogue
Tauren Lover nicest r14 Tauren Warrior,hmm EZ shaman…

Name does ring a bell to be honest… Brutalle was og name of this char
Cya in classic :wink:

Horfst fat dwarf warrior, mostly was in Sanctus, also The Gauntlet later on in TBC

3 Likes

omg BRUTALLE! my crazy croatian? friend, can’t remember exactly where u were from <3

1 Like

Nirnayeth NE Rogue, died a lot… teased for whining voiced on vent. Referred to as “Nirny”. Old Conclave people, Rebirth or whatever guild I followed people to after when friends started leaving.

Currently moved overseas and on US servers, may play on EU classic realms to be with friends, haven’t decided yet.

2 Likes

Looking for anyone that mught remember me from the old Red Dwarf and BlackAdder guilds.

I was Stumpington, dwarf warrior tank. Some of the great friends and players i remember were Buffy, Av, Deadwood, Nyken, Dilwyn, Sniik, SolidusStu and many more.

1 Like

biasha human rogue

Marecar human warrior, former member of Death Kitty, The Lords of Kobol and The Masons.

/hug

I was in Sanctus for a bit as well, raiding with you guys. The GM was Sita. :slight_smile:

Hello i was all vanilla raiding with Fallen Legion alliance faction as Safer human female warrior fury/protection offtank, GM was Ed , officers Heph, Since,Valy and company i remember all of you ofc…
( cough Ivy, Jeffk, Maija, Nkm, Ashorn, Arth, Wru lol a pet, etc…)
We didnt finish Naxx … but we were on track damn :wink:
Wth gogogo second chance Ed?
Greetings!

Character: Blackraven (Human Rogue)
Guild: Sanctus

What up Horfst, you helped ruin my goblin reputation all the way up until Cataclysm by farming Bloodsail rep

Netranger - Human Paladin. Guild Virtue. I want to roll on Horde though. Maybe more of us wants to create a horde guild.

Horfst! I remember you. We played mostly against each other, especially during TBC and Wotlk :sunglasses:

Back for classic:

Pureinsane (later Evilchicken)
NE druid
Guilds: Fallen Legion, The Gauntlet, Pro Finlandia

Cu there!

yeah i remember your night elf :smiley:

Korah here. Human Warlock. Was in Phoenix rising until mid TBC then moved to The Gauntlet. What server are most people creating characters on?
Looks like Phoenix Rising and Consequence going to Shattrath. The Gauntlet possibly going to Mirage Raceway.

Name: Bigwill
Race/Class: Human Lock
Guilds: No Mercy, Furious Angels, Unit
Players i knew:

• Colesy
  • Draken
  • Duren
  • Arzel

Hey all!

Babydoll human warlock
Mystic guild

<3