Not reciving rewads in rated 2v2

Greetings,

A friend and I are no longer receiving Honour, Conquest or Anima rewards from rated PvP, from both wins and losses.

Up until yesterday we were getting honour and conquest from rated 2v2 arena, working towards the PvP quest ‘Observing Arenas’ - which is currently at 965/1500. However, today we stopped receiving any rewards from this activity.

We are still receiving rewards from Arena Skirmishes.

Our conquest bar is only slightly full at about 1193/4950 each, so we don’t appear to be capped.

Is this a bug, and if so - is there a way for us to reimbursed? We have about 4 or 5 wins where we have sadly received no reward (except rank increase - currently at 395).

Problem for me too, opened a bunch of tickets and submitted bug reports
Ticket responses not helpful as they just say we are “getting the intended reward” which we arent

RE rank it seems to fix if you get above 475-500 for some people

really irritating when it comes to trying to finish that quest we have just given up :confused:

Make sure you’re not honor capped?

1 Like

If you are 15k honor caped you won’t progress on qeekly quests so you need to buy somthing for honor.
When it come to conquest it have max cap depending wich point we are in patch you can see it buy opeining PVP tab and looking at top of it.

1 Like

Still the same issue, also neither honor or conquest capped

I am having the same issue with my friend too, no conquest or honour from wins or losses in arena. We are not capped. This is obviously a huge issue and for 9.99 a month plus the game cosy you would think it would be taken seriously considering my friends and I only signed up to play arena together.

My realm for my character is ragnaros and my friends is sylvanas. What were yours and your friends? perhaps we can figure out a trend

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.