Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Celebrate camaraderie between the Alliance and the Horde with the awe-inspiring Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur, adorned with a 20th Anniversary themed harness encrusted with gems representing World of Warcraft’s expansions. Brave the world of Azeroth on this magnificent Zandalari beast with Morten and Killia, bringing the auction house and the mail to you on the go!

View Full Article

17 Likes

Amazing, how about you updade old bruto and give it a mailbox?

moneygrab company

26 Likes

Shameless!

16 Likes

Are you real:? WHY WE FARM 5M GOLD PUT MAGE TOWER LEGION SKINS IN SHOP FOR CASH NOW

2 Likes

The logic is you had over 5 years with the mount you bought. Not saying it’s right though.

3 Likes

Hahahah I can’t wait to come back and read all the comments here!

15 Likes

I’m sorry, this is disgusting.
Don’t want it, don’t buy it, but the fact it’s £60 is so egregious and greedy. I can’t believe it lol.

7 Likes

So it’s gone after the anniversary like the BfA mount?

Haha awesome :laughing:

2 Likes

Atleast add third world currencys so we dont have to pay 40% extra

Glad I didn’t buy the one for 5m and waited, this is a lot cheaper in comparison.

5 Likes

Why would they do that? They know most of the OG owners will buy this one now too.

They had 5 years of use, I’d say from their view it was worth it.

3 Likes

I saw two of these next to each other and had a laugh when I realised just how much someone had paid for them.

2 Likes

It’s days like today where I can better understand how I’ve gone from being an absolute fanboy and whiteknight in the past, and to being more of a doomer and complainer these days.

You’re not making it easy to like you, Blizzard. In fact, you’re making it very easy to despise you.

25 Likes

that was 5 years of prestige, worth anytime in my book

Great mount, also having a mailbox is the best thing you can have in a mount. No more mailbox running :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about add the Brutosaure to the Rostrum of Transformation ? And add a cheaper option for the new AH mount on lets say 20 euro for only the “skin”. So we that have the old one can add the skin of the new one with mail option.

If not, then just add Corrupt ashbringer as weapon transmog option to Christmas…

5 Likes

Thank you blizzard!

6 Likes

11 Likes