Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Nice, bought it instantly just to see the tears of the people who were against it coming back for 5M gold

8 Likes

Doesn’t even hit into the theme of the expansion. This model is from the BFA era, i can’t believe my eyes today.

2 Likes

I am particularly looking forward to the ‘Weekly Reset’…

grabs snacks and XL Soda

2 Likes

Offer available until January 2022 it says? Guess I need a Delorean. Tbh if it’s available until until January 2025 I might buy it, 60 quid ain’t a lot of money for anyone with a job. Plus it’ll be there for me when I return to retail…if I return. Currently loving classic era and cataclysm

78 euro??? jesus christ

3 Likes

I find it funny how this mount is more expensive than the new expansion. Apparently 1 mount is worth more than all the new content!

9 Likes

I think It’s worth skipping this one purely to save yourself the embarassment of mounting up and showing everyone you spent £60 on a store mount.
Then we have the more serious discussion of how horrible it is even charging that much for a mount, like I’ve been playing WoW since TBC and this is actually one of the biggest “I don’t know if I can keep supporting this game” moments I’ve had actually. Not because “Oh but we bought the mount for 5m gold in game 5 years ago and now people can pay real money” but because of the blatant whale chasing of the price tag… In a game which already costs a monthly sub to play…
Like f-ck everyone who can’t afford £60 for a f-cking store mount, regardless of how long they’ve played, or how loyal they’ve been to now. I need to rethink my subscription to this game, and not just be blindly loyally subbed.

5 Likes

I agree with blizz for the first time then. It’s worth more than this and the previous two expansions imo​:metal::sunglasses:

How about you give this for free to everyone that you deleted their guild bank.

See even without your greedy grubbing no good managers that don’t want to put the resources in to set things right for us… you could just give a digital item that costs you nothing to produce for compensation…

I already know the answer though, as you rather screw over your customers than do something right.

Not that I’d want it… but ANYTHING is better than NOTHING.

Also… lol at the prices in WoW… I can play way better games for less than the price of this mount.

5 Likes

It’s much cheap. Why? old brutosaur like 5 mil gold as would players buy token like 300 euro

ok but is sensless. its a mount in a game.

3 Likes

That costs more than the game.

Than any game.

3 Likes

The only people who will care about this mount are the people who thinks other people care about their mount collection. If people want to waste their money thats fine. However, if I run past you on that mount then I am going to continue running past you doing whatever it is that I am doing.

3 Likes

Hahaha no thx.

1 Like

I had hopes for Microsoft taking over Blizzard. Not anymore. They are more evil than Activision.

5 Likes

this happened whit destiny as well.
i think Bobby was the brakes on this speeding car

1 Like

Well you know your playerbase Blizzard, nothing but mugs

I can understand if this was a f2p game but imagine paying a sub on top of this.

Dumb playerbase

6 Likes

Blizz seriously lie through their teeth after saying it was a mistake introducing it.

Nice how they announced its removal to encourage WoW Token purchases back when it was roughly €700+ euros in WoW Tokens for 5m gold.

Greedy pieces of $#!%s. You lot got zero integrity.

8 Likes

Maybe Blizzard could try hiring people whose family tree isn’t a circle…

2 Likes

Well played Blizzard…

3 Likes