Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

You dont need it, dont buy it.

Money is no problem, but healhy reason telling me not to buy… yesterday mount for 10 euro, today mount for 90 euro, tommorow mount for 290 euro… this wont stop, there is already so much items in microtransaction store…

If you ask me… microtransaction now and there for charity ok, but overbloating stuff on ingame shop while adding less stuff to game itself…big no no

4 Likes

very good take.

Im out. Disgusting. Farewell

1 Like

Thats pretty cool that now anyone can get the auction house mount, but that price tag tho.
WWAAYY too much money for a single item.
You could buy a good new game like that dbz game with that type of money.

Personally wont be buying it due to it being stupidly expensive & im not really the type who lives in the auction house, so cant rly justify purchasing this.

1 Like

New brontosaur is ONLY mount in game with auction house and mail combination and its behind pay wall…

To counter this they need to add mount obtainable by playing game with have auction house and mail in same time.

We Paesants will always rebel when we got cool stuff behind pay will while similar stuff is not obtainable by playing the game, this is source of issue. Ok some people will buy the mount, but paesants want mount with aucition in mail too, obtainable by playing the game… This is reason why we raise our forks high in air !

3 Likes

Collect 78 Eur worth of Gold…tokens → in-game balance → there you go, you can stop crying.

3 Likes

I am more concerned what this will bring in the future - If the sales are even remotely as good as back then with the Celestial Steed, then I fear they will cut down on more things they had in the development pipeline.

After all, a single mount brought the future of Starcraft to its knees because it earned more than Wings of Liberty.

So 2 million?

6 tokens I think? 419k each, so yea, 2.5M

disgusting

MONEY GRAB

They test players. How much are you ready to pay. First 90 euro expansion and now 78 euro for one single game item. If people pay for it, which they obviously are, there will be much more pricey stuff. Just wait and see.

1 Like

I paid 2.75 million gold for mine , what’s funny about that ?

that’s a bargain bruto , there’s far more expensive stuff on AH

2 Likes

Had a character with gold cap in the hopes of ever getting the “old one” from BMAH. I bought it yesterday as soon as it was available when tokens were at 290k. Cost me just short of 1.8m gold. Best deal I had in a long long time.

5 Likes

exactly: they just gave you the choice - buy it for money if you don’t have time or if you don’t want to grind gold in game OR buy it for gold (even cheaper than the original) if you don’t have the money.

but haters don’t use their brain and don’t think

This mount is verry cheap compared to the old longboi.
The one from BFA wass 500eu or more in wow tokens.
Tokens were around 195k for 20eu you needed 5 million gold thats well over 25 tokens.
78eu is a slap in the face for people who got the old one from tokens.

2 Likes

Love it l. so much rage, I’ve purchased one cause I missed out the first time and £60 for the convenience of having an AH mount thankyou blizzard I’m happy

1 Like

People these days are just complaining about everything. They think they’re improving the world, but they’re just filled with negativity. The jealousy is so high that they start cursing Blizzard—how sad is that? They should look at themselves before posting this kind of hateful reaction. It’s typical that people don’t want to pay for anything, but they’ll happily blow 120 euros at the bar.

They’ve given you the option to buy your own mount with the auction house, but no, that’s not good enough either. Let’s all just complain and criticize everything together. It’s really terrible how little self-respect people have, both online and in real life. Everyone who’s whining about this should take a look in the mirror and start improving themselves to make the world a better place. Oh wait, we don’t do that because it’s easier to criticize someone else—‘we’re already perfect.

Blizzard/Microsoft, you’ve done a great job, and my compliments for that. Such a beautiful mount deserves a good price for what you get in return. Even though I paid 5 million gold for the old one, I would never hate on this. It’s really a mount that you just want to have in your collection!

My initial thought was that sure, why not. I’ve bought store mounts before, but 80 EUR! That is… Insane! I could afford it for sure, but I am not going to pay double the price of the xpansion or a triple A game for just a mount! I have my standards

2 Likes

I really don’t care if different people made it, it’s the timing of the release that annoys me.

When you massively cut your QA staff out of sheer greed, resulting in a patch that should never ever have passed any form of testing at all, releasing a massive cash grab of a store mount 2 days later is just completely tone-deaf. Greed upon greed from the executives proving how little they give a damn about the players of the game.

1 Like