Nothing comes close

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

I can! 90s German dance music was WILD. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

This K2 is on fire, havent heard of them I have to look more :smiley:

1 Like

I have their singles on some German compilations from back then (BRAVO Hits, Dance Mission), but they also did an album in 1994. I have to check it out as well! :smiley:

1 Like

90’s festivals are still great. Been in few in Finland with proper tmog and all. Last one I was had also GĂŒnther. :joy:

1 Like

Hmmm
 I got nothing. Except

I counter with Pink helicopter!! From sweden!!

1 Like

Sweet dreams of 90s dance!

1 Like

Love how this channel just has us all suddenly going ‘‘How corny and cringe can we possibly get with out music taste’’ Contest xD

I was thinking about Cartoons, they were like a trashier version of Aqua (Danish?) :smiley:

AAAAAH that high pitched autotune voice is really hard to listen :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s hard to get more cringe than these guys, listen to these bars

3 Likes

Hey this is good, but I can put some the darkness if jokes were for theme :smiley:

1 Like

Masterboooooy! I remember them. I like their sound but the guy rapping is really really bad. :rofl:

1 Like

Hate to break the perfect jams but as jokes were requested here we go :smile:

2 Likes

This reminds me so much of another track xD Bailandoooo bailandooo amigos adios

Wait wait

Omg kill me

2 Likes

Maybe you remember our national treasure (lol), I saw that in the mid-90s he charted pretty high in Finland, like this song here:

Bobo is a slightly better rapper, now I remember E-rotic too, but I probably get banned for posting their videos here.

1 Like

Yep. I did that when Clown was still posting here and deleted the post right away when he reminded me that it wasn’t a good idea! “Fred Come To Bed” :rofl:

1 Like

For sure I know dj bobo. His coming finland this august to We Love The 90’s festival with haddaway :smiley:

1 Like