Ok so I'm finally biting the bullet

& transfering to assbringer to avoid these 15k queues. Only problem is, I can’t.
Most of my characters have mail, I can’t even get on to clear them?

Transfer early in the morning before work, that’s what I’m doing. I already transferred my lvl 40 and it feels good, server is lively and friendly. Glad to be leaving the s*tshow that is Gehennas behind.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah dude it’s horrendous. I’m waiting in que for 5 hours and counting only to delete my fkn mail so I can transfer. ACTIVISION-Blizzard clown company. :clown_face::circus_tent:

1 Like

It’s disgusting, totally ruined even my motivation to play, especially paying a sub for this crap

If you don’t care about the mail then use this thread to get it removed.

Otherwise try to log on at a time that’s not so busy.

Bruh

I wish you posted that sooner. Because I literally had to wait for 8 hours in queue just to login and delete my mail. My mail consisted of some useless NPC letter that I never bothered to delete.

If you can’t see any mail, disabling all addons might help. Some addons are hiding mails (from NPCs only?)

see you in 2 months KEKW

You will be happy for 1month and regret forever.
Bests,
Ashbringer player

Hahah for sure, thankfully I reconsidered and stayed instead. Just found out about google remote desktop so started queuing whilst at work, only a 1k queue for me as ive just got home :smiley:

The problem is I am kicked while I am in the wc and now 111k queue

I don’t understand this with the transfer. Why not make a new character on the server with lower population? That way you won’t have to pay for transferring backwards later.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.