Old dude need freeends to raid with

Hi there

Long story short, i did raid semi hardcore from Molten core until firelands, and since then I’ve been on and off the game due to life (kids,house,wife,wife,work and let’s not forget wife)

I’ve been raid leading, guild mastering, class leading… with humility… I mean it’s not life or death, so to be a little understanding and forgiving doesn’t really kill you.

I am planning to main a unholy dk in tww, but it wouldnt hurt to do some raiding before tww.

With that immense sales pitch I’m guessing people will stand in line to give me chance?! :joy:

Ps :
2 days a week 20-23 is a suitable schedule for me (For my wife i mean)

1 Like

Heey Trylletor,

If you need me to shout up so you can hear let me know :grin:

My guild Taivans Tavern on Draenor may be a good fit for you! We are a social guild at heart but we do raid twice a week on wed & sun 8-11ST (We will try not to keep you late so you don’t get in trouble). We also have a weekly mythic+ night and some social events. We try to progress whilst maintaining the fun side of the game and our discord is always active. Also like any good tavern if the wife calls of course we will confirm you only had 1 drink and are already on the way home :wink:

Whilst I can’t offer you raiding before TWW apart from the occasional fun/social raid, I can offer you a whole bunch of new friends and banter…plus I stole the barrier so nobody knows there the line is now.

Serious time if you think we would be a good fit let’s have a chat. Discord: Bowmistress battlenet: Bowmistress#2796

Trylletor, feel free to checkout BEAST on Eonar-EU as well.

Want to know more or experience what going with BEAST feels like, then we’re happy to hear from you. Details in [A+H][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you to experience the War Within together!

hey Trylletor,

My wife thought it’d be good to reach out to you… be aware.
I’m Armand from Synfull on Dragonblight. We’re a small guild that focus on the social aspect of the game while still getting stuff done. We aim for AOTC every season and have an active M+ community. Our raiding nights are Monday and Thursday from 20:45 till 23:00 servertime. Other nights you’ll usualy find one or more groups in M+.

If you’d like to hear a bit more about guild, please feel free to reach out!
b(.)net: armandgrtn#2625.
Discord: armandgrtn

Best regards,

Armand

This might be of interest to you