Old people rp community?

I’d recommend the Light Watch Order. Cross faction rather than Alliance and while they’re not exclusively older players, they do have plenty.

5 Likes

So that’s the actual reason.

Mhm, hm.

…yes? Is that a problem?

Let’s not make this a “PCU bad” thread, we’ve managed a while without one of those and I’ve preferred the forums for it.

OP; besides having other people your age, do you know what sort of guild you’re looking for? Adventure, or military, or race-specific, etc. etc. - it’ll make it easier to recommend guilds for you.

6 Likes

Not looking to make it into anything. I saw several from that affiliate group posting and figured I’d save them the time and effort. I’m sure there are a majority of lovely people among them, I’m simply not interested.

Mostly I am looking for a community of people that are like, 30+.
I don’t particularly need any specific kind of guild. It doesn’t even need to be an rp-specific guild. Certainly there must be guilds out there that aren’t IC organizations and are mostly there to connect rp’ers and other players with similar interests/etc.

1 Like

Agree with this, had nice interactions with LWO recently

9 Likes

Truth, Ratters loved hanging out with them in Hearthglen.

1 Like

I was short time with LWO and they were friendly bunch.

1 Like

I wasn’t even aware that people under 30 even bothered with WoW anymore?.. aren’t they all off doing tiktok challenges and whatnot?

the age of the boomer is over, old man.

i think i only know one person over the age of 30 that plays WoW in all of the guilds i’m in.

1 Like

OP, there are quite a few that might fit, from both the Sentinel guilds within feralas of Nightblades or Glaivewings (old age ranges I believe) to quite a few more established eastern kingdom guilds or travel ones like Crystal Path. I guess it depends really more on thematic, race etc you are looking to rp if not draenei?

Mostly I am looking for a community of people that are like, 30+.
I don’t particularly need any specific kind of guild. It doesn’t even need to be an rp-specific guild. Certainly there must be guilds out there that aren’t IC organizations and are mostly there to connect rp’ers and other players with similar interests/etc.

I recommend ‘Starlight’ - speak to Chit or Nomine, that guild might be exactly what you’re looking for.

Damn zoomers running around the place with your PlayStations and pogs…

1 Like

30+ isn’t old! I’m 50 plus a little bit and consider myself older. I’m quite content being a Generation X and I can totally understand your wish to join an older community.

I hope you find somewhere you can settle in and enjoy WoW on Argent Dawn.

2 Likes

That’s nice, but due to some personal experiences of a less than stellar nature, I will not be looking to join any PCU-affiliated guilds.

Sorry, what is PCU? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation :slight_smile:

I know of a dwarven guild in Kirthaven that is mainly “elders”. In that sense that most have a family or a grown up life. Clan Stormheart is a good place to be if you feel lost. Tho you have to RP a dwarf obviously. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.