Old player looking for a new home [any server or faction]

Hi all,

I’ve been floating around playing mostly solo since legion when the guild i was in imploded i currently have 20+ maxed out characters mostly on argent dawn EU alliance side. Having finally finished the horrific grind for a Long Boy I’ve decided its time to find a new home for shadowlands.

i’ve been in the game since beta, was at my most successful during WotLK where my guild did ICC 3/4 times a week, these days i prefer a more casual setting, so i am looking for a real social guild to call home with no real raiding requirement as i have not got the time for formal raiding, i can’t really use voice comms in my current home setting (hope this will change in the near future) but would like to see lots of bants on in game chats instead of having to use discord all the time :slight_smile:

I am willing and able to move server and faction and am looking to main one of 4 classes in SL, which are warrior, hunter, DK or warlock. i always mained warlock since vanilla and will probably just default back to it ^^ but hunter is always my close second, warrior is so fun right now that it is tempting me badly and of course DK is just huge.

I would like to be able to do the occasional M+ and normal / heroic raid and i generally come prepared to my raids with consumables etc. not really had much to do with M+ but would like to get into it at some stage.

So if you have a real social guild that i might be a fit for, let me know on here.

thanks

Hey there, I’m on chamber of aspects as horde. I’m part of a nice guild but if your looking for someone to game with, level up, m+, dailies and questing ect then maybe add me. We can chat on discord and level together in shadowlands!?

Battlenet is Retorogema#2931

Hi Janfear i have recently come back to the game and decided to create my own guild for raiding but i also am looking to make it a friendly social place im currently looking for all the classes your willing to play so it would be an awesome addition to the guild as for the server we are on its twisting nether on the horde if your interested feel free to message me in game or ill check back here every few hours, i hope either i can give you the guild your looking for or you find another guild your looking for, if you have any further questions let me know! my discord is Ruki/Hydroin#6463 or theres my bnet which is Hydroin#2943

Hey Janfear! Would love to have a chat about a new project that myself and some friends are running going into SL we are a tight knit group thats raided on and off together from Legion at Mythic level :slight_smile: Would love to have a proper chat feel free to add me on Discord! Trocks#5145

Hi Janfear,

Storm Riders is an Alliance casual/social guild. We’re currently building a casual raiding team for Shadowlands. We’re not hardcore in anything - light RP, BGs and raiding, with emphasis on social friendships and bottom line of “RL takes precedence” :slight_smile:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-defiasravenholdt-storm-riders-recruiting-all-levels/178092/2

If this is the type of guild you are looking for, you’re more than welcome to join us.

Innana
Storm Riders

check us out and see what you think!