Old school raider looking for new home

Hi there

Long story short, i did raid semi hardcore from Molten core until firelands, and since then I’ve been on and off the game due to life (kids,house,wife,wife,work and let’s not forget wife)

I’ve been raid leading, guild mastering, class leading… with humility… I mean it’s not life or death, so to be a little understanding and forgiving doesn’t really kill you.

I am currently on my protection paladin with horrendous gear. I’ve got no raid experience this expansion!

With that immense sales pitch I’m guessing people will stand in line to give me chance?! :joy:

Ps :
2 days a week 20-23 is a suitable schedule for me, or for my wife to be honest.

First in line! All queue up behind me…

Hey man, i have to say the way you presented yourself sparked my interest.
I do however have a couple of questions :

• The times you speak of, is this server time or UK time? (since i notice alot of people from the UK use their time as default…). I’m asking this because we will raid from 21 to midnight server time. If that’s an issue there’s no point in reading any further sadly…

• Is being a paladin set in stone? We already have a prot paladin and it’s not an ideal comp running two of those…

• We’re currently not doing raid content this tier. If we get a team going by the time the fated raids drop we will start doing those, but we’re mainly building a team to be ready by the time “War Within” drops.

If this does sound somewhat ok to you, feel free to give our recruitment topic a read. If you have questions or want to apply you can also find my details at the bottom of that post.

Hi Wallokk,

Sounds like [A][Eonar] seeks you! Do you have what it takes to… make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! is a perfect place for you. Want to chat about it?

My battletag is SlimShady#2100

Read about us :slight_smile:

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!

Hey Wallokk,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

everybody doing copy/paste messages lol, at least i took the time to write something down ^^