Old school Resto Druid looking for guild

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by.

I’m looking to find a new home, somewhere chill and relaxed with good banter, but somewhere that I can progress. I’m looking to raid heroic and possibly a fee mythic (currently 9/10hc) and ilvl 211. M+ is also very important to me, and I’m aiming for keystone master when possible. I’m a UK lad in my late 20’s, but dont let that put you off.

Please feel free to leave me a message if anything sparks your interest.

Take care

Hi there, I like the sound of your post and think you’ll find into our guild pretty well.
We are AnV on Silvermoon, a relaxed late night raiding guild. We raid 3 nights a week, Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 st.
Currently sitting on 2/10M and had some good tries on Devourer.
Anyway, we are looking for a healer for our team and hope we tick your boxes.
We also like to run m+ frequently on non raiding nights!

I’ll be away for a few days, but you can check our website and if like what you see drop an app! www.actaguild. org (without the spaces), or add my bnet if you don’t mind waiting a few days hellykins#2114.
Hope to hear from you!

Maybe we are something you would be interested in? :slight_smile:
We are more relaxed but still looking for people that wanna down bosses!
Most peeps here are from the UK and around your age and we usually have plenty of banter!
Check us out!

Dear Sinthera

If you’re still looking add me for a chat on battlenet (Mrhappybunny#2423) or on discord ( Mrhappybunny#0287)

Hi everyone thanks for your replies. Anyone else who might like what they see are still free to post :smiley: I’ll get in touch soon!

Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun