Old school rogue LF guild

Hello all,

Old school rogue here (England) from TBC/WoTLK/Cata/MoP. I used to raid lead at a very high level (world top 10) and due to my alliance dying in MoP (after a world #8 and alliance #2) and most of my friends going elsewhere or quitting, I also decided to quit - as part of this game was always the community and playing with friends.

I am happy to realm transfer or be Alliance or Horde, I just want to find a nice friendly group of players who maybe are raiding already or will start to do so in the future. Certainly not looking to be pushing for any top world rankings anymore but seeing the content is always a nice thing to do.

Wouldn’t take me long to level up, gear up and be ready to play. Just want a nice friendly group of players to do it with. English speaking guilds only.

Point me in the right direction please? X

1 Like

Hi Tiitch

You can add me on Discord: Antionette#8339 if you would like to have a chat :slight_smile:

Hey there Tiitch!

Would you like to add me to chat?
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hi there

Altisha from Synfull (Alliance) on dragonblight here. We are a bunch of friends here playing from all over Europe… We are currently 9/10 heroic sanctum of domination and we would love your you to consider joining us. I am one of the leadership team and I would love to have a chat sometime xd add me on discord on Nifty!!!#9949

If you want old-school, we’re also old-school… and old. :slight_smile: We got quite a few Brits already and always happy to add more. Feel free to hit me up on Discord.

<Balanced - Twisting Nether>

Who are we?
We are a Balanced. A heroic raiding guild on Twisting Nether (Horde EU). We have a solid core of members some of who pushed Cutting Edge in previous tiers.

When do we raid?
We currently raid 1-2 nights a week (Wednesday & Monday) from 20:30 - 23:00 Server Time.

What’s our progress?
Our current roster have achieved 10/10 Heroic in Sanctum of Domination.

What are we looking for?
Currently looking to bolster our raiding roster with the following:

• Holy Paladin
  • Disc Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Fire Mage

We will always consider any exception application.

Once our roster is stable enough we would also like to push in to Mythic raiding.

You want to join?
If we sound like the kind of place you want to be feel free to reach out on Discord on Gamerthyrst#1702 or on BattleNet on Thyrst#2635

Hey!

If you want to have a more relaxed mythic experience, and enjoy the part of raiding that is team work, seeing youself and your peers progress and reach a common goal together, I may have a nice little guild for you :slight_smile:

The Gauntlet (A) on Nordrassil/BDF has been around and mythic raided every since 2005 with decent results. We’re on a small server so the player overturn is very low, and our goal is to reach as far as possible with the team we have. Having players stick around for a long time, and every new rectuir being very valuable, makes us a really friendly team that is easy to get into :slight_smile:

We raid on tus/sun 8-11 PM, and our current progression is 5/10 M. Our long term goal is to make Nordrassil great again :wink: and reach CE at some point. In order to get there we are looking for a few more skilled and experienced players who prioritize other things that just finding a good guild and collecting the tier achievment. Players who want to become a solid member of our team, and make some friends and have fun while progressing :slight_smile:

If this sound like something you would enjoy, please let me know! Either here or on discord at Frippe#2043 :slight_smile:

Otherwise, best of luck in your continued search!

/Frida - Haltastic

Hi Tiitch,

I’m here to represent BEAST on Eonar-EU, Alliance side, where you can learn and meet 90 fun and real players around Europe for some good friday night jokes and gameplay.

BEAST means to us that we bring a good mood and are eager to learn. Atmosphere is most important and we want a safe environment where we accept another the way (s)he is. As a group we support eachother because taking on challenges together makes us better.

For details you can have a look at our thread [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! or send me a battletag friend request to Thorck#2781

Hi Tiitch, Fellow Brit here. I represent Twisted Reality, which is a chill newly formed guild with the aspirations of hitting AOTC each patch and playing m+ in our spare time. we are very friendly and would love to hear from you and if you would like to become our leader for raids in the next patch we also have a RL spot atm as well as a spot for you on your rogue if you don’t want to raid lead.
We are however over on silvermoon Alliance but would be certainly love to have you join us.
If this sounds interesting to you then you can hit me up on discord and we can have a chat:
Kittenmauled#7907

Hello,

Let me know if you still looking for a guild. Currently building a new strong roster for 9.2.

Hey there, if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to check out our recruitment post: 💥 [A][Silvermoon] [H][Draenor]<Fury> CROSS FACTION MYTHIC RAID TEAM LF SHADOW PRIEST WITH HEALING OFFSPEC - #20 by Zerofoxx-silvermoon

Sup
I can feel you wanna be in ? we are new active raiding/Social Guild !
We are playing 24/7 and hanging on discord chatting the random topics…

Sounds Fun so far Right?
Atm we are new team and we are gearing in the keys helping each other to improve and be better into the gaming world.

We raid two days in the week Wed and Sunday for 3 hours from 7-10 Pm svt

and that is my friend if you wanna more chat with me add me on discord server !
Maxadin#5898

Hi there

Would love to have a chat with you about joining us :slight_smile: