"Older" player looking for a guild (A or H) Mirage Raceway

Hello Folks,

I was wondering if there exist guilds on Mirage Raceway with a somewhat “elder aged” base of players, myself I’m in my 40’s :slight_smile: , recruiting.

I’m planning on playing and leveling casually while enjoying the game but would love to do this in the company of some friends. Off course, my aim is also to be able to experience the endgame content again as a did a decade ago.

Like most of us, I have experience in all the facets of the game and would love to contribute and share my knowledge with a group of likeminded people.

If some guild is interested in this application then feel free to reply to this topic.

Cya,

Fred

If you you’re not dead set on a PvE server, then you would feel right at home with some of us old fuddie duddies. in fact a couple of our roster would make you feel quite young. We have quite an age range, from late teens to sixty odd, with thirties being about the average. Take a look and if you don’t come right you’d find a home here. :slightly_smiling_face:

is currently on the look out for more socials and we’d be happy to have you ^^
Merillia#2017 on discord

If you want to take a look at

We’re still recruiting every class except Priests and getting low on some other spots but mostly open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

when u have a moment check us:

Whatever will choose, see you in game:)

Hope you’re still considering the Brotherhood friend :wink: See you there!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.