Older player looking for chill guild for TWW

Hi there,
I am a player that has played since late WotLK and got into raiding in late cata/ mists. I did hardcore mythic raiding in Warlords. Since Legion I have been playing on and off mostly due to life. In Dragonflight I mostly pugged normal raids and m+ (which was exhausting).
With TWW coming up I though about it for a while and have decided to look for a proper guild for some normal/heroic raiding/ m+ and just having some banter/ a good time.
Please note that I have no aspiration to play hardcore and raid mythic anymore :sweat_smile:.

Thing is I have a family and a busy job with 24h shifts (which days change from month to month). A 2 raid days a week schedule would suit me the most and even then sometimes I propably can’t make it due to work.

I plan to main pala (or maybe monk) in TWW and play mostly dps but tried some healing recently and really liked it.

Having it all written down it does sound pretty rough but I am looking forward to your responses nonetheless.

what server are you on?. we’re currently looking for more chill people to come join us :slight_smile: some of us have our own family to take care of too, so we understand the schedule problems xD and have no requirements of having to show up EVERYTIME!.. we just enjoy the game and make the most out of the time we get to play :). but we’re housed on EU-Silvermoon!.

Maybe Punished on Dentarg/Tarren Mill could be the place for you?

Long post on what and who we are can be found here: Punished [Dentarg/Tarrem Mill][A/H] is looking more for s4!

As we raid tonight for heroic and it seems that your paladin is plenty geared for that, then it would be a great opportunity for you to join us for a run (no strings attached) and see are we a match for you or not.

Our raid times are usually Wednesday and Thursday from 21 to 00 server time (right now we mainly raid on Wednesday and using Thursday for whatever is left over, alt run etc).

We have a community in the game on top of a guild, which allows (for now) none realm and guild members to be easily invited to our runs and do things together and it will stay the same for TWW with the bonus feature of realm does not matter in joining the guild for real!

Our main aim is AotC with starting on normal with each new tier and maybe some early mythic raid bosses when the roster allows us, but we have plenty of members who are just along for heroic and nothing more and that is fine.

What else if fine for us is that you do not have to crawl out of your skin and dump your everyday duties to be part of the team. With us you raid when you can, we do not discriminate based on attendance - life happens :slight_smile:
We’re all older with family, work aside our gaming so arriving late, skipping raids or leaving early is somewhat fine, as long as it has been said earlier.

Out side of raids our guild members are part of various other m+ communities who’s members are part of our community which makes most times finding a m+ buddy bit more easier with out the stress of facing the “fury” of the “class A” pugs.

We’re are mainly quiet on discord and in-game, but during out activities together things change.

If you reached this far and you are still interested in joining us for tonight or just having a chat in discord, add me on discord mari.s

Hi, I am also on Silvermoon-EU. (Should have maybe added that).

Hey mate, my guild might suite you.