OMG, vessel limit removed!

Was this in the recent patch a couple hours ago?
I wasn’t aware until a guildie told me!
I can open my five chests in the bank now!

1 Like

Changed this reset :3

Get a look about blizzard post : Horrific Visions Updates Coming with Weekly Maintenance

Yup they changed it last reset

Only issue is that they announced +50% CV on dailies at first but then reduced it to +30% and didn’t apply that to the minor vision… So it’s not nearly as good as expected, but a welcome change nonetheless.

1 Like

Nope it was 30, it was a typo they explained right after. So it was never to be 50 in the first place.

1 Like

Another issue is that one assault gives 1000 more while the other gives less

One gave 5500 and other 4500 last season, i did it on 12 chars! im not delusional!

now its 6500 & 2500

Alright didn’t know they actually explained themselves about it.

Ty for sharing.

BUT do they stack!?

They don’t.

Typical…

Git bank

also whats with you guys and having to store 30+ of em? why not just use em :thinking:

I only do them for the weekly quest towards cloak upgrade, I don’t farm them to do further pointless runs beyond that.

Ah that makes sense

But the mentos man!

Saved for a later time, I guess.

[kekw] But they don’t stack [/kekw] :rofl:

Dude what? Major invasion gave vessel which eq 10000 mats, minor gave 5500. Now major gives vessel + 2500 mats, while minor gives 6500.

Where the hell u picked up 4500?

1 Like

2nd assault, you got 10K?! I got 10K total from both! + a vessel Wtf

Earm… what?

Ah misread, i thought you said you got 10K mats

WHen playing on alts without doing the questline i always got 6500 & 4500 and a vessel

By doing both invasions i always ended up with 10K of the currency & a vessel in my paws

Was 5500 on both minor ones and now is 6500 on both minor ones. Major gave one vessel and now gives one vessel + 2500.