Ominous Portents still bugged

Hello, just wanted to know if there’s a way to bypass the quest “Ominous Portents” in Shadowmoon valley in Draenor ? Can’t complete it with my alt.

I know that “it’s being worked on” but it has been a few weeks and it is still bugged. I really want to finish that questline !

Btw a lot of old content mainly quests seems to be working strangely , like the entire zone of Vashj’ir has a strange bug with the male naga model clipping through the floor. (talk about immersion breaking…)

This is not the level of polish i’m accustom to (been playin since 2006) I know that bugs are inevitable for such a massive game but com’on i’ve seen many complaints about the “Ominous portents” problem and it’s still bugged.

Sorry if my post turned into a rant.

Thanks.

Update : A GM Flagged the quest as completed for me , still i hope it gets fixed soon, i shouldn’t have to rely on gm to complete a quest.

I’m having the same problem, the demon is never ‘weakened’ enough to use the scroll. Hope they fix it soon.

Heya,

There is an active thread open regarding this just a few posts down. Locking this one as such.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!