Operation: Mechagon, Heroic?

So the dungeon has been out for a while now, and the novelty has worn off.
Sadly, i havent been able to complete it yet. Pugging is an absolute nightmare. People dont know tactics, refuse to learn or listen, and quit after one wipe.
Now i dont mind putting in some effort. Siege mythic was also perfectly do-able. But this dungeonā€¦ i just cant do it. Im average at best, and pugs are even worse. Hell, lately its nigh impossible to even find a pug.
And now theyve made it a requirement for the new allied race?

Tldr: mechagon heroic when?

1 Like

With 8.3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! Wont even bother with mythic anymore with that knowledge

1 Like

Careful now, some other Hunter might call you elitist now :smirk:

Iā€™ll help you out and let you que with me. I usually do it with a friend as healer and get random ppl but wonā€™t be a problem to have one average geared dps. You are welcome to add me.

Wrath#22237

Or Gnocide-Silvermoon

Cheers bud :blush:

1 Like

He might be rightšŸ˜ Im that casual elitist.

Done! Thanks for the offer man, appreciate it

Iā€™m surprised actually. You can finish the Megadungeon with gear from WQā€™s. If you were Horde I would carry you through the dung for free. But unfortunately you are Alliance. :-/

I agree mechagoner is very harder i cant waiting to queueing in heroics because premade group fnider is very hard to use currentley people alwys leave after 1 wiper cant waiting for heroics!!!

I got your add but I was doing raid with my guild, will talk to you soon. :blush:

Iā€™ve never been in mechagon due to sheer anxiety of horrible PUGs. Players want to rush it, they kick you if you die or the group falls apart after the first wipe, people shifting the blame on each other. People donā€™t explain tactics anymore, low patienceā€¦so yeah, looking forward for a heroic version.

1 Like

Leaving, not knowing tacts, not listenening, ā€¦ how does a heroic version solve that? Still need to do some tacts, even though it will be less unforgiving.

This community have been running mechagon learning runs lately, if u are interested :slight_smile:

(Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

2 Likes

I will add you as well. I give up to try doing Mechagon with pugs, ilevel is 425 and average dps like 20k. Let me know please if that is good enough.

That is all I need to do to unlock KT human. Thatā€™s how interested I am in in them.

Totally fine by me, Iā€™ll talk with you and jekko about it. We will get a tank whoā€™s not toxic and I have my friend as healer. Probably not today as i have a raid with my guild. Will talk in game

Yes it is an awful shame that players like this have a whole section of the community who donā€™t want to join their toxic groups.
Toxic people should have a seperate realm to hate on each other as much as they like.

Iā€™ve pugged it for weeks on this character and on 415-420 alts, yes there have been wipes, some words here and there but weā€™ve never not finished (did kick a non-healing healer once). But you are Alliance, maybe there is a difference.

Cool, thanks for the info. Definitely going to check that out.

1 Like

There is actually a mechagon learning run up today at 17:00 (will probably be a bit later, more like 17:30). So please join and sign up in the in game calendar if u are available :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.