Orc Clan Rp

Hi there.

I’m currently Roleplaying on the German Realm Aldor but since a few months i play with the idea of checking out AD roleplay. I realy would be interested in some Orc RP or to be specific Clan Rp.

Now i wanted to know are there any big/active Orc Clans around on AD that you guys could recommend for a new guy on the server to chek out?

I’m glad for any tipps.

My best regards:
An orc loving dwarf.

3 Likes

Would recommend Orcs of the Red Blade for the orc clan category.

7 Likes

We (Orcs of the Red Blade) are a very active and long-running Orc RP guild, if you’re interested. :slight_smile: Feel free to check out our guild thread at

[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade

6 Likes

Orcs of the Red Blade or the Ashblood Clan, can highly recommend and if open for a clan that isn’t orc only there is the Frozen Paw Clan.

6 Likes

Orcs of the Red Blade are just amazing in all regards, although they have one mislead one riding a turtle instead of eating it. Missed opportunity.

2 Likes

In our defense, that’s the most evasive hunk of turtle soup we’ve ever encountered.

:turtle:

2 Likes

We call it “emergency food”.

3 Likes

The Iron Wolf clan is decent enough. I’ve had some OK interactions with a few of them. Same goes with the Bloodstained Unity, which I’ve only really had fun with (and Teran-Hoya seems to be a pretty stand up guy OOC.)

Unfortunately I can’t think of any good Orc-only RP guilds, but those two are definitely worth a look if you’re OK with interacting with other races.

Too late.

He’s ours.

Ah, nice!

I’ve heard your guild offers some excellent RP, when it’s kept IC! I hope he has a good time, and manages to avoid some of the er… more OOC qualities of OOTRB.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.