Orc Guilds

Good morning. Are there any orc guilds in existence or recruiting?

I have wandered around Orgrimmar and it seems pretty barren, compared to a bustling Stormwind.

Orc hunter making her way, skinning, exploring and defending the Horde cause. Her axe ‘Sender’ and pet boar ‘Dozer’ are her constant companions. She enjoys a good story, strong drink on her occasional visits to Horde settlements. The bulk of her time is out in the wilds of Azeroth perfecting her craft.

1 Like

Orcs of the Red Blade, good folk.

5 Likes

Don’t you have the Chosen of Draenor too? Or was that alternate universe mag’har orcs only?

1 Like

Why, the Hand of Conquest, of course!

1 Like

If you want just Orcs then i think the chosen of dreanor are also recruiting green orcs.

if you want grunts (but there are not only Orcs) there is the Thirteenth (hand of Conquest)

those are the two that i know of, i hope this was helpfull. Dont worry if Orgrimmar itself looks empty, most ot the Horde guilds are somewhere outside in Azeroth most of the time.

4 Likes

These guys are lovely rpers, a long established guild with great folks in it
[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade — Celebrating 15 Year Anniversary! - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

5 Likes

If you’re into the more tribal/simple Orc life of skinning and hunting and stuff, Chosen of Draenor is definitely for you. If you’re into the Orgrimmar grunt/defending the Barrens and Durotar life amongst mainly other green Orcs, Hand of Conquest is great, and if you have a love for the Garrosh/Iron Horde era machines and ships and stuff, the Bilgewater Battalion also have our own contingent of Orcs!

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout-outs! Orcs of the Red Blade is indeed still open for recruitment! Right now we’re on a little joint adventure with some of our allies and friends over in Pandaria, so you won’t find us back on familiar soil until later this month. But we do like to make a habit of living the nomadic life whenever we’re not taking a breather in Razor Hill. Orgrimmar tends to be active at certain hours, but it certainly isn’t very comparable to Stormwind in several ways.

If you’d like to know more about the guild, you can find all about it in the forum thread kindly posted by Eshaal and the website linked in said thread. If you’re looking for orc RP in general, it might be worth checking out next month’s Kosh’harg Festival as well! You can find it here:

3 Likes

Thank you for the info Kozgugore :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.