Our play team is devided in half coz of server lock!

Hi Blizz,

I opened a ticket some 5 days or more ago. I have serious issue, coz I just moved to Ashbringer my 60 lock in order to play with my friends there. That is me, my colleague and two other friends. We decided we would play there so I transfered my lock onto that server. Then my colleague joined with his new character, as he wasnt playing since i think Cata. But the two girls got stuck on some other realm unable to create new toons to join us !!! We need assistance, please can you make sure these two can create characters and play with us ? I had a ticket opened since you pulled that joke on us, right in between our movements ! Can this be somehow fixed ? My colleagu is now lvl 31 too, while we were waiting for you to respond to the ticket!

Thanks

They will not be able to join you, locked means locked, not locked for everybody except friends, and posting here will not allow you to jump to the front of the ticket queue.

This has been stated in other posts.

Ok then at least give me a refund and let me migrate to them ? Or why the hell did they lock the servers without letting anyone know in advance ? Like dont do it…the server will be locked in 1 day and noone will be able to follow you.

How am I supposed to play with them on the other server now ? And I just found out that I cant even pay for another transfer coz the character is on 3 month CD and cant be transfered during that period ! What a mess.

Disquisting.

You would need to open a ticket and ask

Because people would move there before the lock and make it worse.

So they could not have let ppl know in advance becouse there are ppl migrating in making it worse ? Or what do you mean ? I am afraid I cant follow your logic there, my head would explode.

So you can’t understand a rush to a realm that’s already full? Making it even more full.

Exactly,
Or the part about why the hell did they lock the servers without letting anyone know in advance ? Or did it get filled in 1 day ?

You see how many people have posted around the forums that they want to move to the full realm? Well, those posts probably count for a lot less than 1% of the players, so thousands would have moved, filling the realm to bursting.

That is why no obvious warning was given, if you read the forums you would have seen they were going to do something about the realms.

So both of my tickets got merged and closed with this message while I was offline:

The rules on character creation and transfer to locked realms are global and coded at a level that Customer Support are not able to bypass; if your friend wishes to play on Bloodfang she will have to wait for the character block to be lifted.

I waited for this for more then a week ? So I got BOTH of my tickets closed without ANY HELP what so ever and this is the reply ? I am now stuck on this server alone for 3 months unable to migrate to my 3 other friends and with denied refund ! No wonder people hate this company.

You cannot transfer to a locked realm. It’s not possible. The realm is full.
But, as you said in the first post, you have a friend you can play with until it gets unlocked and the other 2 can join you.

We were talking as a group, we will possibly play some other game, because this is crazy. So you pay for a transfer and they lock you out and deny you move out. Its like paying for isolation when you want to play with friends.

And reply from Blizzard is, well your bad, have a nice day !

1 Like

You are upset because they wouldn’t break the rules, specifically for you.

You are not that special.

No, where did I say that ? I am upset becouse I transfered here and I got my character locked like in a prison, instead of being able to play with my friends. And I payed for that ! They should have either return my money and put the char where it was or move it where I want to go. And always let ppl know before they do stuff like this. Or am I asking for too much here ?

Okay let’s run over the facts here as this topic is devolving a bit here, you submittied a ticket to Customer Support about the situation with you and your friends getting stuck on seperate realms due to steps we took to help alleviate the Classic Realm queues. Certainly it is an extreme step that we have had to take in this situation but it was getting a little out of hand on some of the larger realms.

We publicly announced this lock on the 18th of April: Layers and Character Creation Adjustments on Select Realms

In general with paid services we can only help if we are contacted close the order being placed, usually within a day or 2 is the best time to contact us with any regrets. So if your contact wasn’t within the time frame for assistance then I’m sorry we would be unlikely to be able to assist you.

Ultimately there’s nothing that we can do for the paid order you placed ingame on the forums, and you will need to continue the discussion with Customer Support through the Support ticket you have open currently.

We would always advise people making Transfers or any other Paid services to make sure that everyone involved is ready to transfer and doing so to avoid any disappointments.

We’re sorry that you’re upset with the decision we took in your case so far, and that you feel locked in, we also would like to apologise for the delay in replying to your case though due to the amount of support messages we are receiving.

Hopefully you will get a reply soon to your latest message.

Why is the transfers locked when I already have characters on that realm? I had some alts on the realm, but I cant transfer main over, how about you open up for transfers if we already have characters on those realms.

1 Like