Paid transfer from Mograine to Golemagg

Due to health reasons I had to stop playing for an extended period of time, a few days ago friends from the guild got back to me whether I would like to continue the adventure with them again on the WOTLK - server Golemagg. I thought it over and bought a subscription with a transfer in mind, unfortunately due to health reasons I couldn’t follow the news and play and when trying to transfer to the Golemagg server from the Mograine server I got a rejection on my character. I was literally one day late because it was closed suddenly without any warning. My gf transfered one day before and she is already on Golemagg, I am stuck on Mograine. Maybe if we could see any earliest news I would manage to transfer where she could bring laptop to hospital but not…

This deprives me of any sense of playing without friends, roster when all the greatness of the WOW game is based on raids.

Could you please help me move my character from server Mograine to Golemagg. Rogue character 70 lvl
Of course I am willing to pay 25 euros for the service. I can give all details via pm. I did support ticket few days ago but noone responed and time is ticking…

Some people abused free character transfers meanwhile I cannot use paid transfer to play with my guild, gf, family…

People who never transfered or in last year should have unlocked atleast one paid character transfer per acccount.

Please do not create duplicate threads over the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.