Paid transfer from Mograine to Golemagg

Due to health reasons I had to stop playing for an extended period of time, a few days ago friends from the guild got back to me whether I would like to continue the adventure with them again on the WOTLK - server Golemagg. I thought it over and bought a subscription with a transfer in mind, unfortunately due to health reasons I couldn’t follow the news and play and when trying to transfer to the Golemagg server from the Mograine server I got a rejection on my character. I was literally one day late because it was closed suddenly without any warning. My gf transfered one day before and she is already on Golemagg, I am stuck on Mograine. Maybe if we could see any earliest news I would manage to transfer where she could bring laptop to hospital but not…

This deprives me of any sense of playing without friends, roster when all the greatness of the WOW game is based on raids.

Could you please help me move my character from server Mograine to Golemagg. Rogue character 70 lvl
Of course I am willing to pay 25 euros for the service. I can give all details via pm. I did support ticket few days ago but noone responed and time is ticking…

Some people abused free character transfers meanwhile I cannot use paid transfer to play with my guild, gf, family…

People who never transfered or in last year should have unlocked atleast one paid character transfer per acccount.

CS doesn’t handle (free) character migration or realm population issues.

That said the support ticket queue is long due the recent PVP banwave and Classic prepatch.

Who said free. I am talking about paid transfer.

I included regular character transfer “migration” in that, regardless for realm population questions you’ve already posted in the main thread where they blocked paid character transfers.

Any updates they’ll give there by the responsible team, which isn’t CS.

Tickets - no respond.
Official thread - no respond.
CS section - no respond.

Mmmkay, that summarize speaks for itself. Where do you want me to go now?

Does anyone there even work seriously or are they all drinking coffee for the money from our subscriptions?

Unfortunately you cannot bypass the lock, by any means. Tickets will be useless.

At present you have one choice and it’s not a good one. Make a new character there and level it. Which is kind of odd, as if you can do that why can’t you move there? It’s still adding another player there.

Do not break my heart buddy.

I have never known Blizzard bypass a lock for anyone. Sorry.

I rather doubt that you have insight into all tickets

I have seen people ask on the forums many times about paid transfers to locked realms and the answers they get are always no. People also say this on the Wrath forums.

Blizzard have their reasons for locking realms and if they bypass that when people ask then what’s the point of having the lock in the first place.

Can you show me one official respond where official blizzard member rejects request for a paid transfer?

But it’s not just a request for a paid transfer, it’s a request for a paid transfer to a locked realm, which is not the same thing.

Can you show me one official respond/statement similiar to my case?

I can’t be bothered to find one for you, but there a lot of people requesting it, good luck on your attempt but I won’t be posting here anymore.

Please post the result of your ticket here as I’d like to see if they do it or not.

Of course, sad you cannot find one. I will try to update you about my case via this topic or pm if you are curious. Have a nice day.

Realms currently locked for transfers can not have characters moved to them, and this is not a restriction that can be bypassed.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available/379506
Transfers to these realms would only be possible once that lock has been lifted, as mentioned in the above post:

“We expect to lift this restriction when these realms are no longer experiencing extended queues.”

Please keep an eye on the above thread for any updates as they would be announced there for all to see.

1 Like

Golemagg mostly has no queues and you still don’t let do paid transfers from Mograine.
Come on.

How is Morgraines population atm? Did anyone transfer yet?

It went to “high” on the realm list, so especially Horde seems to be growing fast. Some numbers about players online at the same time:

https://wowclassicpop.com/activity?realm=4701_Mograine

I’m in the same situation - took a long break due to laptop death and missed the window. I want to move from a locked realm to a locked realm, but hey ho :slight_smile: I’m not leveling a new character, i just can’t bring myself to do that all over again. i think i might cancel for a while and save some bucks. Might finally break the WoW cycle of addiction :wink: