Paid transfers locked - where is the logic in this case?

Simple as that:
Two chars on Golemagg that I play, one valuable toon on Mograine and cannot do paid transfer to Golemagg. Where is that logic, I take one ‘online slot’ anyway so why you block me. Why you block paid transfers for people who already exists on the server, they are online anyway so slot is taken, what is the difference for you on which toon its taken?

Would be nice to see any logical explanation why you complicate players life so much?

Again with the same subject in multiple places? You got your answer.

Did you even read my question? Nowhere do I see there a logical explanation to my specific question. Because there is no logic in it. You are repeating and copying posts written by someone with a blue nickname as if that is the only rationale. The formulas with which we are fed, without leaning into the topic and the way that something can be better solved. You have low expectations and it is because of people like you that the quality of support is so low. I have a feeling that if Blizzard spit in your face, you would say that it’s raining. Stop walking around repeating your rules like a robot and persecuting people who don’t accept such poor treatment from Blizzard

Whoever said Blizzard were logical?

You cannot accept their answer, you’re in denial. You think your opinion matters. It doesn’t.

Says the guy who spends hours on the forum for free and pretends to be a moderator. For free… And no one cares. I’ll make a thousand topics if necessary to prove that they are doing wrong. Then I’ll forget about the forum, whether I succeed or fail and you’ll probably stay because you have nothing better to do. Go report to Blizzard how many people you annoyed today, maybe they will finally take pity and give you a paid job

It is odd they would lock transfers to people who already have max level characters on a realm on the same account.

1 Like

It’s to convince you to move to where your other characters are away from the mega servers.

1 Like

After experiencing the death of many realms in classic AND tbc I highly doubt many people will move away from the so called “mega realms” and will just accept the queues until the game goes back to normal.

the way people are bleating away on these servers they can’t survive without these other characters, if you’re that investing in the characters then you move off a mega server somewhere else

Another thread about this?

You got perfectly good answers to your request in the previous thread you made about this.

That you didnt like the answers is your own problem, but making a new thread wont help you with anything but making you reported for spamming

Edit: its actually your 4th thread, let it go dude, the only thing you will gain from this is a temp ban from the forum.

Temporary ban that would let me rest from fanboys and wanna be moderators? Yes, please.

idk either, I can legit just make a new char and then pay to boost it to 70. Meaning its the exact same thing.

But logic and good programming isn’t blizzards strong suite.

“You know the definition of Insanity…?”

Sounds like so much effort to achieve the same thing you could do with simply hitting the X button

I love you too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.