Pala and Mage/Rogue LF guild

As the title says we are looking for a 2-day raid guild to start the new raid tier with.
We are both curved players from the UK and have been playing since vanilla mainly as mythic (or previous equivalent) raiders.

We need raids to start no earlier than 20:30, that’s not negotiable as we have small children who need to get put to bed. The actual days don’t matter but would only want to raid 2 days with maybe a 3rd optional night for alts.

We would like a friendly nontoxic guild, we like a laugh but don’t enjoy a super toxic environment. Faction doesn’t matter, it’s more important to find the right guild for us.

I am happy to play either holy or prot, but don’t want to play ret ( I suck hard at dps xD) . I do have the most experience as prot, but I have a reasonable amount of holy experience too.
My other half has a rogue and a mage and is happy enough to play either of them, both are pretty equally geared.

If you think you have a guild that we could fit onto you can either leave your details here or contact us at Richy#2214

1 Like

Hi Holycaekz. It sounds like our guild might be an interesting option for you. We raid twice a week (Mon and Thu 21.00-23.30 ST). Our guild is a mix of adult players both active and returning. For more info refer to:

I sent you a friend request. It would be great if we could chat.
Cheers!

An officer of Helysium here. We have a few couples with young children as well (not me, however). One couple who raid with us in particular sound almost identical to your situation so perhaps we should put you in contact with each other before you make any decisions.

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill the last few spots for BoD!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental
Healer - Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill the last few spots for BoD!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental
Healer - Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hello there. I’m one of the officers for a horde guild named and we’re based on the Magtheridon server. We raid at 7:30pm UK time so I’m hoping when you said 8:30 that was server time.
I’m in a somewhat similar position to yourselves on the child front, my first one pops out in march so I’m fully supportive of the set raid times. We would finish at 10pm UK time/11pm server time and currently raid Thursday and Sunday. We’re looking for another healer and more ranged dps, we currently sit at around 15/16 raiders.

If you’d like a more personal chat then add me on bnet riddesu#2266

Cheers and hopefully speak soon x

Hey Holycaekz,

If you are still seeking a guild to nestle into, have a look at Archaic.

We work to provide and preserve a positive, cooperative environment and limit drama, favoritism and other unpleasant influences. Since much of the game content is based around the idea of being cooperative, we foster cooperation in the way we conduct ourselves and the structure and functioning of our guild. We consider M+ to be a valuable activity outside of raids and encourage our members to engage in it eagerly and often. We record logs and track performance as well as offer support for improvement as well as facilitate the exchange of profession skills and materials between members. Although we focus on raid and m+ content, pvp and other aspects of the game such as collecting and achievements not uncommon activities among our players. As a group, we feel that the enjoyment of the game depends on how we treat each other and we feel it is important not to behave in a manner that contributes to the toxicity of our or the greater wow gaming community.