Paladin & DH seek home

Dear people,

Two of my characters are looking for a forever home. They both live on Laughing Skull and I’m looking for a guild that will house both.
My Paladin - Elisora, is a protection paladin who’s gearing up and is ready for some m+. Might start raiding, but not sure of that yet.
My Demon Hunter - Amarathine, is a vengeance DH (which I’m still learning the ropes of) and is meant to be both a tank and dps! I’ve mained Demon Hunter, so I know the dps spec.
I’m looking for a nice social guild with friendly people who are willing to help other people out.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them and I will answer!

Happy gaming!

Hi Elisora, If you ever fancy a faction change to Horde then Wenches and Mead would be happy to take you in. Good luck with your search.

Eikka#2261.

I come from Horde originally, so I will not be faction changing my Alliance characters.
I do have another paladin tank on Dreanor…

Hai Elisora :slight_smile:
If you are happy to change servers then i can guarantee you a warm welcome in Crescendo :smiley: We area small friendly bunch that enjoy doing M+ and HC raids on a more casual level.
If you want to know more add me Aimey#2590 :wink:

I can’t afford to server change atm.

sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

You can always add me on Bnet and join in M+ and raids still :slight_smile:

Heyya Elisora,

AzerPUG is an open gaming community with a pretty strong and cross server raiding group. If you are looking for anything you can join and make friends in, we are certainly an option. And since we are a cross server community, that also means there is no need to server change :slight_smile:

If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested or want some more info, feel free to contact me on Discord: Tex#1991

Hi there!

If you want to check us out on Silvermoon, we’ll keep a spot open for you.