Paladin looking for a new raid/m+ guild

Hi,
So for the most part I have always played tanks (paladin and bear with a dash of all the others) but I realise that getting a tankspot in a guild is a big ask.
Essentially I am coming back to the game after a short break due to life being life and I am looking to get back to raiding, preferably as a tank, but I am willing to pick up ret for a guild with good people I enjoy playing with. I have gear, but you would need to bare with me while I get the playstyle up to scratch as I’ve had less practice with it.
I have cleared hc in the current tier and I would be looking for a guild that plans to do at least some mythic. I would also prefer to find a guild where people do keys at a reasonable level and also does things like glory runs.
I also have other chars at max level, but they would all require gearing. The server doesn’t matter too much as I can move for the right guild, my paladin is currently on Silvermoon and my druid, priest, warlock, and warrior are on Draenor.

I am available Sun- Wed after 20:30 server time and would prefer 2 days raiding

Thank you for reading, if you feel like you might have a suitable guild please get in touch via bnet: samcaekz#1720 or discord: samcaekz

Hi Samcaekz, your profile is really interesting and I wonder if Hesperus might be a fit for you? We are over on Runetotem, a new guild, open to tank spots :slight_smile: we have cleared HC every week since we started 4 weeks ago, but hesitate to push for mythic raid bosses. You might be looking for something more hardcore? (Which is fine – important to find a good fit, especially if realm transferring.) Groups form up to run m+ every day, everything from gearing alts to +20 for Teleports. We are a new guild, so achievemnet runs arent established yet, though surely this is something for the future! Hit me up on bnet or discord if youre curious.

Gordz

Turan#2958
Discord: gordzgrey

Hello there mate.Add Sindarta#8038 on discord and lets discuss :slight_smile:

still looking

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

Hello, I am writing to you on behalf of Jailer Made Me Do it on Tarren Mill We are a guild formed in Dragonflight with the mindset of getting CE with 2 raid days a week. We believe we have a strong core of experienced players with a multitude of cutting edges over the years and we are looking for a few extra players to fill out our roster. Currently 7/9m and making big strides with progression towards CE! if you are interested please feel free to either write me here or fill out our form here: forms.gle/wxodDT5LW7zM3o4R7

I’m still looking. If you feel like I might be a good fit for your guild, please reach out, that’s why I left my contact details.
I’m all up for a bit of a laugh and filthy banter, but if you’re the type of guild that makes SA jokes and things similar, then I’m afraid it will be a waste of both of our time.
Hoping to find somewhere soon before s3 starts as i’d like to be settled and ready for the new tier.

Hi there, if you are still looking for a guild then we might be what you are looking for. Your Choice is a normal and heroic raiding guild, getting AotC. We also like to run m+ keys as well as general fun things such as mog runs and achievements etc. We like getting progress but at the same time think that there should be fun in it, as after all, this is a game and we understand that real life happens!

I sent a bnet request so that, if you are interested, we can discuss things a bit further. If you want to reach out on disc then my id is kobra157 as I couldn’t seem to find yours. If you have already found a guild then good luck and have fun :slight_smile:

Thanks for getting in touch, however as stated I am looking to raid Mythic. Good luck with your guild and have fun in the new tier :slight_smile: