*Pally LF Guild* After 10 years of sobriety, It's time to raid again

Hello guildmasters, I’m a 30 year-old returned player, looking for a laid-back chill and drama free guild. (Pref around my age)
A while after defeating the lich king, my account got hacked and I saw it as a sign to stop, but enough is enough. I need some raid boss blood on my hands.

I’ve been playing some mythic+'s to get used to the difficulty, but haven’t really gotten the chance to raid outside of the LFR. Not really into Pug raids.

So, if you’re looking for a Paladin to tank, heal, or dps, I’d be happy to join you.

Thank you!

Hi Urecken

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We have raiders from the “old days” too here, so you would fit right in. It is hard to raid when the only way is pugging, but if you read our recruitment post below maybe we are the guild for you. We are on a different server but if you wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a healer or dps and a paladin can fill either role which would be great…you just need to say which one you prefer :slight_smile:

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

If your willing to try the Dark Side we might fit the bill :slight_smile:

Agincourt#2990 is my Btag!!

Hello there :)!

Let me send you to our recruitment page:

Most of our raiders are around your age and are pretty laid back. If you willing to server transfer, either add me or Entia on battlenet and we’ll have a chat :)!

Hope to see yo soon!

Kind regards,

Alao

Hey there,

I think That, if ud play on Silvermoon alliance side, unity of righteous might be the guild for you. How we are going to raid, it is not set in stone yet. But there are more people like you: returned to wow and in the mid20ies 30ies or 40ies. Have a look at the recruitment text, add me to your battletag so we can have a chat! Wendy#2302