[Pandaren RP] Pandaria Tavern Nights - 25/05 - Tian

This begins in less han two weeks! Hope to see a lot of Pandaren attending, new and experienced alike!

1 Like

Great company, I recommend checking out the Celestial Circle as a guild too.

2 Likes

This is tonight!

These are always a lot of fun! I’m always happy to see new faces around here!

3 Likes

Another great Tavern night on the 26th!

3 Likes

Ooh I was not even aware of such a community. Are most Pandaren Alliance? (I am Horde).

I will endeavour to attend on the 26th.

2 Likes

Ally and Horde are pretty much equal. And of course, we’ll be glad to have you around!

2 Likes

This is tonight!

1 Like

This month’s Tavern night will happen 23rd September, near Stormstout Brewery! Come one, come all!

1 Like

Less than a week left until the event!

1 Like

This begins in an hour!

1 Like

Another tavern night! Can’t wait for it! Always happy to meet new pandas of horde and alliance alike

2 Likes

This is this Sunday!

This is tonight! Given the season as well, spooky costumes are encouraged for a hallows end themed Tavern Nights!

1 Like

I’m so excited for tonight! This being the first neutral public event with this character. Let’s see how things turn out. :blush:

It’s good to see that Pandaria still gets the loving it deserves!

1 Like

Every month I look so much forward to going and every month I keep forgetting to go :skull:

Regardless, I just wanna thank you for being such awesome hosts of Pandaria!

1 Like

This months location is paw’don, this means that pandas attending will need to be on an alliance char! Don’t worry though next month we’ll be doing Honeydew after the Wanderers Festival Celebration in Krasarang!

1 Like

This is this Saturday!

This is tonight! Bear in mind this months is at Paw’don, which is alliance only. We will be doing a horde location for next months!

The tavern night is in but three days! Now it’s Horde time, in the Shrine of Two Moons!

2 Likes