[Pandaren RP] Pandaria Tavern Nights - 07/12 - The Wanderers Festival - Krasarang

This is upcoming next week! Gonna be super nice, usually is! If you RP a pandaren, or have a pandaren alt, do swing by! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This is tonight!

Still not sure if I’ll show up on Xuanwu here.

But at least here you got a deserved bump…

1 Like

The next Tavern nights will be on 30/06, in Mistfall village in the Vale!

2 Likes

This is tomorrow! Gonna be a blast, always is! If you’ve a pandaren char, come join in for some drinks! Usually some new faces around, so don’t be shy! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Well. What can I say? We celebrated like true Pandaren.

2 Likes

the next date has been set for 30/07 in one-keg!

4 Likes

Not sure if this is continued or not, but this has my bump :magic_wand: Long live RP initiatives!

2 Likes

The next tavern nights will be in Dawn’s Blossom on 27/08 at 2000!

3 Likes

This is tonight, my fellow pandaren!

1 Like

The next Tavern Nights will be in the Dancing Serpent at the Jade Temple on the 24th! (Venue may change if sha invasion present on the day)

3 Likes

It’s this upcoming Saturday! If you ever felt like trying out pandaren RP, this is a great opportunity! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

This is tonight! Due to a sha invasion at the temple today, it will be taking place at the jerky shop in Dawns Blossom instead! On the eastern side of town.

3 Likes

Curses, I love the Temple tavern, but jerky it is!

1 Like

The next Tavern Nights will be in the Dancing Serpent at the Jade Temple on the 29th! (Venue may change if sha invasion present on the day)

3 Likes

This is in a week!

3 Likes

This is tonight!

4 Likes

This is coming up this Sunday!

4 Likes

Count me in.

As the Circle will be departing on a trip abroad soon, the Tavern nights will be done earlier in the month, coinciding with the calendar day of the Wanderers Festival!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.