[Pandaren RP] Pandaria Tavern Nights - 18/05 - Tian

This is tonight! Given the season as well, spooky costumes are encouraged for a hallows end themed Tavern Nights!

1 Like

I’m so excited for tonight! This being the first neutral public event with this character. Let’s see how things turn out. :blush:

It’s good to see that Pandaria still gets the loving it deserves!

1 Like

Every month I look so much forward to going and every month I keep forgetting to go :skull:

Regardless, I just wanna thank you for being such awesome hosts of Pandaria!

1 Like

This months location is paw’don, this means that pandas attending will need to be on an alliance char! Don’t worry though next month we’ll be doing Honeydew after the Wanderers Festival Celebration in Krasarang!

1 Like

This is this Saturday!

This is tonight! Bear in mind this months is at Paw’don, which is alliance only. We will be doing a horde location for next months!

The tavern night is in but three days! Now it’s Horde time, in the Shrine of Two Moons!

2 Likes

This is tonight!

2 Likes

This month’s Tavern night is in Marista! Neutral again, and a relief from the winter’s cold! Hopefully it will be as crowded as before!

1 Like

It is next week.
Come by for a fun time, even if you are unsure. Worst that can happen is you find yourself having fun.

2 Likes

This is tomorrow! So come one, come all!

1 Like

Hello dear Pandaren Friends! Is there going to be a next Tavern Night soon?

Do you know when, and where?

Sorry for asking, would like to attend! :slight_smile: <3

It is good that you asked.
The tavern night is usually in the later half of the month and at the moment we are still discussing where to go.
I imagine there will be an exact answer to both in the coming week

1 Like

And we have the date at the place! This tavern night will be 24th February, at Pang’s Stead, so hope you’ll enjoy some traditional Valley party!

1 Like

Only a week left until the tavern night!

2 Likes

This is tonight!

2 Likes

This starts at 20:00, but what timezone does this assume? GMT?
Looking forward to my first Pandaran event!
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Unless otherwise stated it is usually always server time which is CET

2 Likes

Next location is in Sri la on the 27th of march!

1 Like

Less than a week left until the next tavern night!