<Paradise Lost> recruiting mythic/hc raids and m+

I’ll keep this a very honest post.

Let me start with our description:

We’re a horde guild formed back in the glory hardcore days of Wotlk . Most of us play this game since TBC.
We’re old school players . We’ve seen stuff, been through stuff, stood in stuff.
We are all adults , 30+y olds armed with bad Barrens chat jokes , lots of sarcasm and no tolerance for pc warriors.
We like our guild to be a place where we chill with our animated pixel buddies , playing a game we all enjoy.
We’re a dying breed. We are the ones that take their class seriously but we’re not raider io junkies .
We quit and came back few times. We cleared hc, doing a lot of m+ keys now and we are looking for people that will stick with us on a long run. That means after Curve, after hype is done.
We got booze.

We dont want to bring any elitist fotm toxicity into this guild.

We dont like to bench people , so we’re looking for cough commitment and reliable people.

We raid 2 nights/ week (Wed/Thr) from 8.30 PM realm time and we are looking for more active players to complete our group and get some mythic kills while waiting for next tier. We have an optional Sunday raid for the more casual players.

We will never ask you to play a class that you dont enjoy , but we do ask for everyone to respect each other’s time investment and be online for raids. Don’t sh*t on our game time , fanks.

Oh, and dont stand in fire. And whatever you do, NEVER blame healers!

Hopefully there are people out here with the same mindset and some gaming skills.

Just in case you are insane enough to contact me : Tammz#2233 ← ther.

Thank you!

Classes we have special kink interest for : warlock, druid dps. And m+ tanks, we ate the ones we had.

2 Likes

I rate this guild a 10 Brann Bronzebeard wiping your delve by pulling everything and not healing you out of a possible 5 Ara-kara Sacbroods from your great vault myth track gear 2/6 upgrade.

1 Like

LF nicer people than Connoh, the guild bully.

We are running out of crayons for Connoh to munch and he’s now on the loose around the forums. If you find him, keep him.

So! LFM! Special interest in grey parsing warlocks, shamans, paladins , but we can accommodate more classes.

Well, damn. Hypnosz is using proper spelling and grammar so they must be serious.

Kinks of the month:
M+ tanks (Connoh ate the ones we had)
Raiders for our mythic team - lf druids, locks and unicorns.