<Past It> new PvE heroic guild for oldies

Can’t say I like it :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

like what :frowning:

“Something something raiding on MY RP server something grumble.”

Ignore it.

1 Like

Yeah Morsteth stop bullying these PVE Guilds, it’s truly hurtful to see this still occurring :cry::cry:

Pay no heed to the taunts of the Dark Lord Morsteth, he attempts to beckon you to the black gate.

Don’t be grumpy it’s Friday! We are well aware we’re on an RP realm, but so are other raiding guilds. AD is a great realm (we’re pretty new to it) and I find it quite nice to see people role playing and enjoying the game.

PS - still recruiting all classes and specs!

1 Like

Giving this a bump.

Nice group of people that have been pretty inviting. Plenty of people leveling/gearing so even if you’re not Ready to Raid, its worth considering speaking to one of the officers.

1 Like

Do you only take in end gamers, or do you take in socials starting from scratch as well? Just returned after like 6 years away, 28 yr old tired mom right here :smiley:

No we don’t just want raiders, we want friends <3 the more the merrier, we’re a chatty and helpful guild, growing slowly by the day.

Recruiting 1 tank, some dps and another healer.

This sounds like my cup of tea (or more likely coffee)! Will contact you in-game :slight_smile:

If it’s not too cheeky, I think you folks would get on well with the Scared of Dungeons community. Look them/us up on the communities recruitment forum, and maybe our raid events will help you plug a gap until you have a full roster (and beyond) :slight_smile:

Source: nearly 40. Day job. Side hustle. D&D campaign. Enjoying my time in SoD community.

2 Likes

Just joined them and they are great. Just what I need from a guild

Thanks Alewin, will have a look!

Hello ladies & gents. Our doors are still open for recruitment. We are in need of dps for the raid team. We are doing a quick run of BoD normal this Sunday, then start on Heroic next Thursday. Some of our members have curve but we would like to get it as a guild. We are mainly looking for Warlocks, Mages, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, DH and Rogue. We also have room for socials. We have had quite a lot of interest so far and are building a nice friendly community. Come and be a part of something new and fun.

I was kicked from this guild. I was told i dont have the same humour as them. I have aspergers. I dont have the same humour as everyone else.
I loved this guild and the people, so it came as a suprise to get kicked for such a little thing. I was very confused after.
I will really miss it. I have been looking for this kind of guild for a very long time (years). I can recommend it to others because they are really nice.

I didnt get a chance to say good bye to the people there so im doing it here. I forgive you for kicking me Veluda. Even though i was a bit annoyed at the time, there are no hard feelings. I understand you want everyone to have the same kind of humour and have fun together. With my aspergers i cant be a part of that, i will always be a bit odd.

Good bye everyone. It was nice to get to know you all. Good luck everyone in the raids and have fun! :smiley::wave:

I’ve been in the guild for a few days now and feel it’s a comfortable home. I’m no raider due to work/family so it’s difficult to commit to much and so in previous guilds i have felt an outsider but so far in this guild its been very inclusive. People are grouping up across all levels and guild chat is active with plenty of banter and no drama.

The guild leaders Veluda and Philzy are very welcoming and the guild is growing nicely for raiders and socials alike. If like me you find it hard to put down roots as a non raider then this could be the guild for you.

I’m sorry you felt you had to make a forum post about it Alyce, but you have made several comments and reactions both in game and on discord which have made other members feel very uncomfortable.

To quote one of your comments “I felt very left out because I feel like it is a UK guild” this was very unfair, 3 of our members were getting to know each other at the time and happened to live in the same area and we’re finding common ground.

I think you will find many guilds will not be happy having to censor chat and/or keep things PG13 due to one individual regardless of Asperger’s etc. People should not be constantly worried about upsetting someone with any little harmless comment they make.

I’m sure you will find another great guild that will suit you.

Okey, im going to say what happened, to clear things out. People were talking a lot about things in UK. The guild had a lot of UK members, so i asked when it became a UK Guild. I didnt mean anything bad about it, but i did feel bad because after it came to my mind that someone might take it wrong so i appologized the day after. I told the reason for saying it, that i felt left out. Wouldnt you feel left out, knowing most of the members are from UK and people were just talking about things that was going on over there? Maybe its my aspergers but i cant see anything wrong asking when it became a UK guild. I was thinking if its changing to a UK only guild maybe it was best to leave.

As i said i appologized, because people could take it wrong. People were so nice and said everything was okey. If it wasnt okey, why didnt you talk to me?

After that i made a post on your discord joking about something and got two comments about it and it was referring to sex. It was incredible rude to do that. I did a :unamused: on those two comments. Thats what i was kicked for. I was told i dont have the same humour. Doing sex comments on someones post is not fun, not for me.

No, i dont think it was the guild for me. I agree, i dont have the same humour. I just wished someone could have talked to me first, explaining why i was going to be kicked. It would have been nice and i would have understood.
Its sad people just kick others just like that. The guild meant a lot to me, a lot more then i meant for them. I was nothing for them, just a number. Its not just this guild, its all guilds. People should talk to the ones that are going to be removed and explain. It really hurts and is very confusing to find yourself without a guild when you come back. As i said before, i really liked this guild and i thought i would be here forever. I loved the people here, they were so nice. I honestly hope the best for you all. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can warmly recommend this bunch of people. After years of “just” roleplaying and letting the actual content pass me by more or less, I felt the interest in raiding and dungeoneering again.

Debated long and hard, if I wanted to make the commitment and how my “re-entry” into the PvE scene would work out, since (let’s face it) most of the PvE scene tends to gatekeep strongly and the entrance can be harsh.

In the end, I decided to give this a try and so far I haven’t regretted the choice. The guildmates are great, faults and mistakes are laughed off, and those with more experience in the higher content provide good mentorship, help and advice.

I can go on and on about my experience, but the bottomline is this. If you, like me, look for a guild that takes every step towards their goal slowly, a guild that makes sure to get everyone to the goal, rather than getting to the goal as fast as possible, then I would give “Past it” a try.

Super chill people with a nice attitude. The guildchat is almost always active, people get to know one another better, stories are exchanged and connections made.

Cheers!

3 Likes

We are still recruiting dps for our raid team! Guild less than 2 weeks old and going great. People are all friendly and helpful, everyone’s getting to know each other. We regularly run M+, as well as doing old achievements and heroic raiding. Come and join us. Open to most dps classes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.