Patch 8.3 - 15 January

Damn right you will be. Least. Favourite. Alt.

Thatā€™s harsh, man.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m alone but Iā€™m not hyped for 8.3 at all (the only thing which looks interesting are the horrific visions). Nothing for PvP and the powercreep which will be created with this raid tier will be even worse than the others (and they were already too much). It feels like that 8.3 only caters to mythic raiders (485 ilvl inc, yay, thatā€™s definitely what the game needs right now)ā€¦

Personally Iā€™d just wish that they would have cancelled 8.3 and focused on Shadowlands doing well instead of this corrupted gear ā€œexperimentā€.

9 Likes

I looking forward to Shadowlands more than this patch.

I have not liked Titanforging but I hate itā€™s replacement even more.

12 Likes

I have to say, Iā€™m in agreement.

I mean, what are we actually doing, besides going back to a Cata zone and MoP zone and then doing Nyalotha?
I havenā€™t been this least excited about new patches since WoD.

4 Likes

Agreed. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing in this patch that interests me aside from the vulpera.

Well arenā€™t you Mister grumpy atm do you need your tummy tickled to put some christmas cheer into you.

I canā€™t waitā€¦ ā€œHappy I get to be a velf Dayā€ to me.

My Christmas is on 7th of January. :pensive:

Tickles your tummy for you :kiss:

1 Like

Stop tickling me!

ā€¦

Ok, maybe just a bit.

1 Like

Mine too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

1 Like

Right then both get your tummys ready like good boys you are ā€œticklesā€ :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh omniscient one, do not you know when we will be able to create 120 level trial chars?

:kissing_heart: lays down on his back Iā€™m ready.

• Now to the topic at hand for me what I am most excited about is Nyalotha to see it finally and that new replacement for mage tower chalange I can see myself spending some time doing it.

• But what I hate is more essences we donā€™t need anymore itā€™s like overfeeding a person and heā€™s stomach is about to explode.

2 Likes

ā€œTickle Tickleā€ hands you Scooby snack :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking forward to the new m+ affix! :partying_face: and the horrific visions. And vulpera :fox_face:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦
https://hungarytoday.hu/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/18ps27.jpg

2 Likes

I ran out of likes on my lock :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I agree looking forward to Vulperas :fox_face:.

4 Likes