[PCU] [A] Azure Dawn - High Elf RP

Never trust an elf

This message has been replaced by a statement of unconditional love and affection for the Azure Dawn. When we meet in battle, it will be one for the history books…

( Battle of Changping )

3 Likes

This group of elves are great! (And as a troll I don’t get in trouble for attacking them)

2 Likes

Hi there! I’m looking to get back into WoW (but more specifically, WoW rp) after a bit of a break (I dropped off after a few weeks into Shadowlands.) I’m looking for a home for my Ren’dorei scholar, and was wondering if I could chat to someone about the guild, ask a few questions over discord perhaps?

4 Likes

Hey there! You can chat with me if you’d like about the guild, my discord is < deleted >

I want my libram back

We all want things we cannot have, Marus.

These are fun people to fight against when playing horde. If you want to play a Traitor of Silvermoon and the High home. A Quel’Dorei and want to get beaten IC by the Triumvirate check them out!!

Cool members (OOC and IC), chill ambient and interesting events. There’s not much more one could ask for. As a newbie to WoWRP I couldn’t be happier :wink:

3 Likes

We’re back in Drustvar again because I apparently have an obsession with the place. I haven’t managed to convince the Dawn though that the proper way to test if someone is a witch is to weigh them against a duck. Next time.

But if you’re interest in Alliance elf RP, we have fun events such as;

Getting turned into a box:

And sitting on your horse ‘contributing’ while your allies fight for their lives against the Horde:

As always feel free to drop myself or any member a message!

9 Likes

Do you roleplay an elf?

Is it the bad kind of elf? The slightly taller than average kind?

Then Azure Dawn is for you. The one stop High Elf guild for all your High elf needs, be they snobbery, casual treason, or awkwardly standing next to a Void Elf.

2 Likes

This lovely group of based elves attacked me brutally in Ashenvale with a dragon hawk! But we took revenge by launching one of their own at Astranaar via catapult!

Cool lot! Hope to RP more with them!

3 Likes

I don’t know where this bunch of elves live but I will one day bring them Empire backed violence wherever they are.

Otherwise a great guild for alliance high elves and void elves to join!

3 Likes

These elves really have a talent to switch between “likeable” and “kill on sight” on a whim… That’s only ICly, though. OOCly, “likeable” is the default setting.

2 Likes

Right now Azure Dawn is taking a small couple of weeks break from campaigns and planned events to let people enjoy the new expansion. That of course doesn’t mean we’ve disappeared!
Recruitment is still open for those wanting a home for their high/void elf, or those wanting to give the Alliance side Thalassians a try. Just contact any guild member you see online and they can get you pointed in the right direction.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new expansion and refreshing change of pace as much as we are!

3 Likes

My elven brothers and sisters,

I have roleplayed against them and it never disappointed. If you are a Alliance elf I recommend you check them out.

1 Like

Christmas has passed, as the Dawn is coming to kick that RP back into action! We are currently present in Stormwind for a couple of days before venturing away onto new adventures, in case you wish to say hi!

2 Likes

Currently we’re rattling around at the Everstill Tourney, with our very own Tethron Dawnspring winning the melee!

Some screenshots from our venture last week into the Twilight Highlands to kick start our campaign to the Dragon Isles. As you can see we love abusing this new weather toy! Also the black dragon mount looks real goofy up close… Recruitment is open if anyone wishes to join us on our upcoming expedition to visit the dragons! Just give myself, Erulas, or any member a whisper.

6 Likes

A threat, so urgent it required immidiate reaction, sent the Dawn to the Burning Steppes in an effort to defend the lands from an orcish clan. We are joined by the wonderful Order of Oronaar!

If you wish to join us on this and/or further adventures, make sure to hit up Talirei, Erulas or any member with a whisper!

5 Likes

We’ve been hanging with this fine lot the past couple of day’s and having a blast!

Their Void Elves will be brought back to right and just life of the Light. It is the way.

4 Likes

A little guild meeting for promotions, oath swearing, a royal decree and job assignments before we head off to the Dragon Isles for some exploration on Thursday! Hopefully we’ll see some of you about at Wingrest Embassy! (sharding permitting >:( )

6 Likes