[PCU] [A] The Holy Order of Lordain

The Order’s been on the road ever since Kol Ungor, travelling further and further north. We’ve clashed with the loyalists twice now and it’s been a blast, can’t wait to see what’s in store for this next month!

5 Likes

Some say that the holy order has not one but two herbalist enthusiasts…

Burt once said…
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767810588540665857/937731097322717264/IMG_7717.jpg

7 Likes

Been greatly enjoying my time with the Holy Order so far. Enlist today and you too can help stop the insidious Horde and their Void-born allies!

5 Likes

Not long left until we venture further north…

Join us on our journey and see what waits for us within the high home of the elves with your own eyes!

4 Likes

A cool new campaign, fighting old foes and new foes. Can’t wait for all the screenshots to be posted!

1 Like

Was an amazing fight today! Alliance Paladine and horde shaman clashing with eachother will never not be fun!

5 Likes

The holy order is finally back in Stormwind!

Come by and say hello :slight_smile:

4 Likes

10/10 would get flattened by plate-wearing, Light-wielding heroes/psychopaths (opinion dependent on faction) like these again. Ow, my ribs! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Based people , would absolutely toss rocks at them again !

5 Likes

Holy Order do not fear Horde nor Undead, they SMITE them to dust!

5 Likes

Step by step, the Order helps me to walk the path of redemption.
What was wronged is going to be corrected.

The Light stands with its chosen, it is up to you to open yourself to the Divine.
Will you take arms to defend its will ?

5 Likes

Love my Lordain Buddies, could not ask for a better nemesis to seethe about to the end of times

5 Likes

I’m doing a collection of all the hammer of Light those Crusaders have thrown at me for being undead.

Join them if you want to cast Judgement too.

5 Likes

The Oscar nominated Holy Light RP guild is still recruiting.

We’re also having an epic time in Khaz Modan currently, you should get involved. Lots of cool stuff ahead for the faithful few of Lordain.

4 Likes

More like the Holy Order of SNOREdain am I right?

(I love u dudes rly)

6 Likes

The Holy Order find themselves delving into the ancient facility of Uldaman in a quest to uncover the secrets of the Creators.

What will they find? What will they face? You can discover all this and more by joining these Crusaders in their journey to uphold the duty of the Light.

4 Likes

love down-to-earth pallies
love norf of the span rp
love 15+ years of rp xp

simple as

8 Likes

We’re spending our time in the north protecting Uther’s Tomb from vile cultists (they are secretly really cool) and setting Argent farms on fire

Join now and have a front row seat of the best crusade ever

5 Likes

Still one of the coolest guilds about, with cool people and cool fights againt the grimest of gests

4 Likes

I like that we get to bully elves.

2 Likes