That’s it, Faesil remains initiate forever

4 Likes

Suddenly I love them.

1 Like

Finaly
 my fellow blood knight brethren
 RISE

1 Like

It was a long time coming, but the Edict have officially joined the PCU.
Been RPing with this great folk for long time now, so really glad it happened!

I can’t believe how much cooler these guys suddenly became!

1 Like

The future for blood knights
 no longer seems so dark

1 Like

It’s 'cause we turned on the Light.

8D

2 Likes

Yeah. That’s a 50 silver fine.

1 Like
2 Likes

very cool people with very cool horses (please don’t run me over)

2 Likes

Ok. (SIKE!)

1 Like

They are mean spirited bullies! (IC that is) And I wouldn’t want them any other way :heart:

1 Like

Great people to stab darkness-worshipping zealots alongside!

1 Like

Today is the last day of relative quiet before things are beginning to escalate! Trouble is happening in Quel’thalas, and the Edict doesn’t like it one bit.
A new campaign is on the horizon! What conflict will it generate? What agreements? Join us, and find out.

You wield the light, you wear a lot of red and Knighthood is a commonly reoccuring subject. I feel like in another dimension our chars are probably frens.

We’ve got a big few days and weeks coming up in the Blood Edict, it’ll be a perfect time to start your adventures in the guild!

You can whisper any online member to be pointed to the right direction or find us in game!

3 Likes

The Alliance, backing thier elven pets. They have dared walk into and defile the sanctity of Quel’thalas. But not only them. Trolls, more of their kind seeking to support their hateful Amani brethren used the courtesy of the Horde to backstab the Sin’dorei people once again. There will be no forgiveness, there will be no parlay. Only blood and steel. The Blood Knights rally in the Sanctum of the Sun, blessed by the Eternal Sun’s Light they venture forth along with allies who would aid them in this effort to expel all who oppose the Sin’dorei.

The Campaign to expel the Alliance bands that sought to invade Quel’thalas for their own ends has started! Now it is the best time to join us and experience peak Blood Knight RP!!

2 Likes

A fine bunch of fellows. If you want to righteously defend Quel’thalas from treacherous invaders, these are the Blood Knights for you.

(And if you are an aforementioned treacherous invader, they’ll be kind enough to strike you down with a rune blade, all the while providing entertaining banter. I do want that spear back though
)

6 Likes

Very cool guild of cool definitely not murderous Blood Knights.

I hate Reldrin, but I love trying to steal their horse. One day I will succeed.

5 Likes

The Alliance have been successfully expelled from their insolent incursion to Quel’thalas!
We now have a few relaxed days of training and hanging in our homeland. Want to know what we’re like? Feel free to approach!