[PCU] [Death Knight-Ebon RP - A&H] The Ebon Onslaught - A great threat

Why would they? Void Elves already have a blue-ish eye glow, and DKs aren’t likely to have pink skin either.

1 Like

Sorry to crush the party but please remain on topic within this thread!
Thank you very much. :black_heart:

1 Like

Will do, sorreh.

1 Like

I look forward to RPing with you guys more in the future. Keep the DK RP going.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, honestly. A whole lot of them died in Quel’thalas after all :wink:

The Knights of Acherus ventured into the cold of Northrend once more. Within a cave in the Stormpeaks, they started excavating whatever Saronite ore they could find. Their salvage is stored within the citadel. Two crates full of ores. It needs refining to remove all the impurities, but it should be enough for a few ingots.

The Knights report that the cave has now collapsed slightly due to their extensive use of violence against the walls of the mountains. Indeed, massive rocks were torn off the walls and the ceiling had been collapsed to shater an icy lake containing a massive vein.

Most importantly, the Knights alert their officers about what happened after the collapse. Complete darkness engulfed the cave after the collapse. An army of shadowfiends and tendrils of Darkness started assaulting the group. Through use of anti magic means, they kept the fiends at bay until a Death Gate was conjured for them to escape. Initiate Baer and Knight Bay report that it seems to bear similitude to what the Horde and Alliance unleashed in their last campaign in the North a few monthes ago.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/611276997351702608/640305518375600128/WoWScrnShot_110219_213721.jpg

12 Likes

Cool first event for me to get into DK RP abit! Was very awesome! And the Knights accompying me were very helpful! :smiley:

Shout out to them!

5 Likes

4 Likes

I, the Goat, shall hereby declare my intent of becoming a part of this glorious Onslaught! BUT… Would you want, le Goat? That is the question.

2 Likes

h*ck ye

though recruitment is currently closed so our new blood can get settled, keep an eye on this thread for when it opens up again!

6 Likes

DARNIT! Oh well, leaves time to slaughter a few more HERETICS. Wait, I’m a DK now. Slaughter a few more filthy ENEMIES*

2 Likes

By my beard, I like this guild. Worth the wait I can tell you

5 Likes

Never thought I’d upvote side by side with a dwarf.

5 Likes

I shall wait in excitement then, something rare for us, till the day where the doors of the Damned Citadel open once more… (And develop my char, myeeeess)

3 Likes

But you didnt upvote him. I sense treachery… elf

3 Likes

Have to admit, this community is quite refreshing as far as DK RP goes. Not sure about your transmog? No problem we will help you with that. Not sure about certain aspects of DK lore? Need help with that DK story? We got you.

It has been a while since I joined a guild that felt like a community. But…the queue to get in speaks for itself I think.

18 Likes

Best group so far I’ve encountered and been apart of that is full of good and proper DK RP and Scourgeposting.

Also. Ditto to the post above.

9 Likes

The road carved through the snow peaked mountains, the lifeline for many of the villages, towns and hamlets nestled away from the rest of the world. Merchants dragged their caravans, farmers prodded their cattle and desperate refugees corralled their children along the neglected yet crucial path. Obadiah found himself travelling this path alone, the crunch of snow underfoot his only companion. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth as his skull pounded with an unmerciful pain. Something within him surged and burned, he needed to sate his hunger soon …less he loses control.

Soon

He could see them, hiding in the bushes and trees. Behind rocks and snow. Draped in Orange, these pests hindered any who travel this path, demanding taxes and tribute. Merchants, farmers, refugees and even a Knight of Death…

They emerged, assuming they held the "advantage" of surprise, one spoke muffled by his mask

"You tread on Alteraci land! The Syndicate protects these people and require tribute for our continued services"

A smile crept beneath Obadiah’s helm, he drew his glaive, runes of blood glowing with unholy power.

Drawn like moths to a flame…

His first strike was swift, slicing through the nearest head to him. He swiveled on his heels and impaled a second, throwing his disemboweled corpse back to the snow. The remaining two began to flee, however the snow was thick. With a raised hand Obadiah pulled the bones out from the fallen and sent them towards the living, one through the thigh and the other straight to the neck. Both crumpled to the floor in an instant, however one dug his fingers and began to crawl, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

Obadiah could feel the blood ooze from the wound, he strolled after the whimpering bandit manipulating his blood to flow quicker. A steady stream quickly became a gushing flood as the man quickly found himself lying in a pool of crimson, short of breath and sweat dripping down his forehead. His heart was beating rapidly, struggling to pump whatever blood remained around the body. The beating suddenly stopped, as Obadiah’s glaive found his neck.

Leaving behind a scene of carnage, Obadiah summoned a Death Gate, embracing the purple flames.

The Hunger has been stated…for now

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

As you know, with the big expansion incoming, some of you wish to get back into DK RP or even try it out! As said above, our recruitment is still closed!

But, I have set up a little file to keep track on who wishes to join!

Should you wish to do so, be sure to either add me on Discord OR send me an IG mail to give me your IGN & Faction so we can try to set something up for later on!

I hope I’ll see all of you very soon!

Edit: My Discord & B .net are in the first post!

12 Likes

In case it is not clear, the Onslaught is ready for new meat.
If you’re in to do some morally gray things for the Glory of Mograine and Ebon Blade, join us. Ghoul raising, corpse stealing, sating the hunger indiscriminately… All for the greater “good” (at least ours).

Confirmed Death Knights or Initiates welcome !

5 Likes