[PCU] [Death Knight-Ebon RP - A&H] The Ebon Onslaught - A great threat

Can confirm this is the best place to meet the Onslaught, I randomly walked in them during their last tournament, and look where I am now!

Totally mindcontrolled into their service as some sort of Ghoul!

Also ona totally unrelated sidenote; We are still looking for a Mechagnome DK with chainsaw runeblades!

He must love Texas Chainsaw Massacre(the movie, not doing it irl)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re only grooming you for our Teldrasil reenactement session.

3 Likes

More like Scourge Invasion of Quel’thalas reenactement.

1 Like

The Ebon Onslaught is in need of more ablebodied (mecha)gnome death knights.

We’ll show the Tall Folk who the superior death knights are, with wicked technology to boot.

Sign up today at your nearest graveyard and be in time for the big recruitment drive of the twentieth!

3 Likes

The Ebon Onslaught does not condone the slander posted above.

3 Likes

What a night, for one simple tournament

Let us resume.

We had an excellent tournament, with a very interesting fight.

A Knight was punished for a certain mistake. Now we can call him ‘Two-Face’.

Someone decided to vomit boiling blood, others to throw ice shards, someone even DARED used Holy Water
 heresy!

Oh, and we have a new Knight Champion! Congratulation to Karinar Bloodmane for winning the tournament!

9 Likes

Being the knight in question, I don’t approve of this message :frowning:

5 Likes

Sent to brave the harshness of the Kun Lai summits, the Knights of Acherus wandered through the mountains of Pandaria. They were met with the fierceness of the cold climate and heights alike to what Northrend had to offer. Endless blizzard and countless avalanches slowed down their advance.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/668214363533869066/WoWScrnShot_011820_210031.jpg

Soon enough, they were ambushed in a crevice by a band of Mogu strategists and archers. They called themselves the “Rajani” and instigated assault against the Death Knights, feeling the taint of shadow upon them. Their plot included triggering those avalanches and rock slides upon the Knights, trying to entomb them forever under ice and stone. Unable to reach their tormentors, the damned have no choice but to retreat
 With more or less success

Exploring the vaults in the mountains, they are met by remnants of the void. The statues seemed to be moving, the walls seemed to be melting. Countless sounds of footsteps resonating around. But it was only an illusion destined to wrong their perceptions. The Deathspeaker easily dispelled the efforts of the minion of N’zoth, revealing a weakened and diminished faceless one. Exposed, the spawn of darkness escaped through one of their void gates, not without cursing in its foul tongue.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/668214385000579072/WoWScrnShot_011820_215837.jpg

The expedition ended when the Knights found a shrine in the mountains. It was in pristine condition : the rocks were still polished and not eroded, betraying its freshness. It read :
“Here lies Huokhan Springleaf, Shado-Master and commander of the Silent Vigil.
Brutal to his enemies enemies for the protection of his people, he shall be burried by a shrine befitting to his name.”
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/668214440524775444/WoWScrnShot_011820_223321.jpg

Needless to say, the shrine was defiled and the coffin unearthed without hesitation. Using Death Gates, the body was soon brought to Acherus and presented to Commander Soulbane who uttered a rousing speech to her unit, presenting the body of their potential new comrade to the whole assembly. She seemed utterly satisfied with this catch, knowing how dangerous and methodic the pandaren elite warriors could be. Huokan would be the first of many.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/668215842147663892/WoWScrnShot_011820_231052.jpg

9 Likes

6 Likes

Our hero ! <3

3 Likes

Something’s wrong. I can feel it.

1 Like

Sounds very interesting indeed.

Hello everyone!

Due to the recent influx of recruits - the Onslaught is no longer recruiting for a certain period of time.

Should you be interested in joining us later on, make sure to leave us a message so we may add your name to our waiting-list!

Thank you for understanding!

3 Likes

Giving this thread a bump. Even though because of some of my personal aspects I wasnt able to give myself to the RP lately, I highly and without any doubts recommend this guild. If you are looking for a DK guild, look no further.

They are as good as the feeling of switching to 6th gear on the open highway

7 Likes

Come back to us whenever you have more time/feel like it !
We’ll be waiting for u xoxo

4 Likes

Killing and raising paladins. Assaulting Tyr’s Hand. Stealing horses from the Argent Crusade to make Deathchargers. Busy. Busy. Busy.

6 Likes

After killing and raising Paladins, we’re not in One Keg, in Pandaria!
You know, Void, Light, what’s the difference - there’s killing to be done!

3 Likes

It is not the end, you undead fiends!
Thanks for yesterday, was really fun to fight against you! Hope you liked it as well :smiley:

Rest in peace Stone :sob:

4 Likes

More like rest in piece’s

2 Likes

Tonight, the Onslaught will be present during the Call of the Damned in Acherus!
Want to meet, train or simply sign up for later on? Well, here’s your chance!

3 Likes